2010 Draft Date (1 Viewer)

OP
OP

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
The place will again be at Mr. Roo's Deli on Severn in Metairie.

Keeper league will draft will be for 11:00 AM

Big league will start for around 1:00 PM

The cost is $65.00 for each league. Thats the $50.00 league fee and the $15.00 to cover the cost of the CBS sportsline for the online site.

When you know the 6 players you want to keep post them on the site here. You can also, if you want, drop them yourself on the CBS sportsline site.

More to come!

OP
OP

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
I will be paying for the CBS online site for the KEEPER league this Thursday, July 15, since I get paid then. I will pay for the big league site as we closer to the actual draft day. I wanted to pay the keeper league now so that you can see what players are available. You can also drop any players on the site as soon as you know that you will not be keeping them. We are keeping SIX players! Remember, the CBS site for the keeper league will be back up and running on Friday, July 16 (it takes one day to process the payment). The league site is $180 on CBS, and we have two leagues on there. Thats why the league fee is now $65 (instead of $50) to help pay the cost of the CBS site. That comes down to an extra 15 bucks per player times 12 players equals $180. It cant be any fairer than that!Thats why I really appreciate it when you all pay me on draft day. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom