2010 NFL Mock Draft: Sam Bradford Goes First (1 Viewer)

jcollins9

Bring The WOOD!
Reaction score
Check it out.

Has the Saints picking #30. Good to see we're getting some respect...
Sorry if it's been posted, but I couldn't find a date on the article and hadn't seen it posted before.

Check it out.

Has the Saints picking #30. Good to see we're getting some respect...
Sorry if it's been posted, but I couldn't find a date on the article and hadn't seen it posted before.

And Witherspoon, at this point, would not be a bad player at all to get that low in the first round. But I want to see us picking #32 next year.

Great draft choice. Would be 3 years and addressing all 3 levels of defense in the 1st round. Happy with adding athleticism to the linebacker unit, but if we don't pressure the QB enough I think we could easily take a pass rushing DE after releasing Charles Grant

Like the Saints at 30th, but this is Bleacherreport, where the Mariners are poised to win back to back World Series' and the Lions are about to go 16-0.

Well, if that Mock has any accuracy, Ole Miss would have two first rounders in back to back years. Fortunately, I am fairly sure that Jevan Snead will stay for his senior year so Hardy would be our only one.

I think too much scrutiny will cause Tebow to drop to 2nd or 3rd round. Good year for FS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom