2010 Week 12 Saints at Cowboys 720P torrent (1 Viewer)

Thanks James. Are you going to do the Seahawks game too?

I wish I could figure out how to get better upload rates. My current rating is 1.76 but Id like it to stay high so I dont get banned.

I don't think they ban people anymore, but you should make a contribution if you want to get your ratio back up.

Thanks so much. We weren't home and I forgot to set the DVR. Your quality is better anyway.

What's up with tyt? My ratio is all messed up

What's up with tyt? My ratio is all messed up

It's all over the front page. They are making changes and they will look messed up for a little.

The changes are to restrict users in ways instead of out right banning/disabling.

Thanks James. Are you going to do the Seahawks game too?

Yeah, I'll get to it. Right now I'm re-encoding the superbowl with megui for someone who requested it with a conversion to the smooth 59fps of 720P.

After that, I'll do the Seahawks.

Yeah, I'll get to it. Right now I'm re-encoding the superbowl with megui for someone who requested it with a conversion to the smooth 59fps of 720P.

After that, I'll do the Seahawks.

Awesome

James, have you heard of any way to get these new mkv formats to play on a xbox 360? I tried changing the extention to mp4, but the xbox said that file format is not supported.

I have Roxio 11, but every time i try and convert it to a different formt, the file size expands to to ver 4 gig, sometimes as large as 8 gig a half depending on what file type i try to use.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom