2010 Week 12 Saints at Cowboys 720P torrent (1 Viewer)

Hey James, I didn't see the small version of the Dallas game so I'm trying the larger file. At first it said something about some files that couldn't be converted so i reloaded it and working on it. Don't know if it'll work or not yet though.

Very odd, but in recent weeks it seems that the video and audio are not in sync for me throughout each file. It starts off in sync and then by the end its off quite a bit. Can someone else see if this is happening to them as well? (Check the interview with Drew at the end of the second half).

James, have you heard of any way to get these new mkv formats to play on a xbox 360? I tried changing the extention to mp4, but the xbox said that file format is not supported.

I have Roxio 11, but every time i try and convert it to a different formt, the file size expands to to ver 4 gig, sometimes as large as 8 gig a half depending on what file type i try to use.

If you want to do it without re-encoding the video (which takes long and will degrade quality), you need to "demux" the audio and the video out of the mkv container, and then remux it into an mp4 container. It's pretty quick, and doesn't mess with the video or audio. I think the best tool for the job is MKVtoolnix for windows, or MKVTools for OSX. I use OSX and MKVTools is pretty easy to use. I have never tried MKVtoolnix so I don't really know how easy it is to use, but I think MKVTools is based off of it, so if they're alike then it'll be easy for you to use also.

Also, I don't know if you are able to use 5.1 audio in the MP4 container on xbox, so that audio may need to be downmixed to stereo.

Why do I get a message that staes I am not qualifed to become a member of this site when I try to sign up?

If you want to do it without re-encoding the video (which takes long and will degrade quality), you need to "demux" the audio and the video out of the mkv container, and then remux it into an mp4 container. It's pretty quick, and doesn't mess with the video or audio. I think the best tool for the job is MKVtoolnix for windows, or MKVTools for OSX. I use OSX and MKVTools is pretty easy to use. I have never tried MKVtoolnix so I don't really know how easy it is to use, but I think MKVTools is based off of it, so if they're alike then it'll be easy for you to use also.

Also, I don't know if you are able to use 5.1 audio in the MP4 container on xbox, so that audio may need to be downmixed to stereo.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom