Reaction score
The away games for 2011 are:
St Louis
Minnesota
Green Bay
Jacksonville
Tennesse
and of course Atlanta, Carolina, and TB

Which away games will everybody be attending?

I'm going to Green Bay and St Louis no doubt and may also go to Atlanta.

The away games for 2011 are:
St Louis
Minnesota
Green Bay
Jacksonville
Tennesse
and of course Atlanta, Carolina, and TB

Which away games will everybody be attending?

I'm going to Green Bay and St Louis no doubt and may also go to Atlanta.

I could see myself going to Atlanta, Tampa, and Jacksonville.

this week ill be going to my 37th consecutive home and/or away game i see myself doing all of them

not sure if you have been to lambeau before but the city and state love their packers like we love our saints. i went to the GB vs Minn sunday night game this season and had a blast. i can't wait to go back for a saints game. lots of bars/restaurants around lambeau to tailgate/party.

Never been to Nashville.

Going to hit The Dave Ramsey Show to do my deal and go to the game as well.

Ramsey is awesome, never met him but read his book a few times and currently on step 4 of the 7 step process. He seems to be the least full of bull **** out of any I'm come across so far.

st louis nashville atlanta and of course one trip to new orleans. i'm from north alabama, and this is probably the best schedule I have ever seen in regards to how many games I can get to in one day or less.

Carolina is an annual trip for me. Thinking about going to Tennessee depending on work schedule.

already have Green Bay booked, but i may not make a 2nd away game this year because im trying to save a bit more money for a down payment on a house in the Marigny. postseason is a different story, ill make that happen if necessary

I can't make Green Bay because I booked a cruise before the schedule came out. Boooo! Thinking about going to St. Louis or Detroit. Want to go somewhere I would never go. Detroit fits the bill on that. Lol

I'd like to go to Green Bay. Are tickets expensive, Flights? How about the fans are the MOD EDIT like Bear and Seahag fans?

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom