2011 vs 2017 Pass Rushers (1 Viewer)

HogsNSaints

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
2011 is basically the unquestioned best draft ever when it comes to pass rushers. In my opinion, the 2017 draft is the best since then. So head to head, these are the prospects, give your advantages. Obviously it's difficult since we've already seen the 2011 class, but do your best to judge them on what you thought whenever they declared 6 years ago. Here we go.

Von Miller vs Myles Garrett
JJ Watt va Solomon Thomas
Justin Houston vs Derek Barnett
Cam Jordan vs Tim Williams
Robert Quinn vs Takkarist McKinley
Ryan Kerrigan be Charles Harris
Jabaal Sheard vs Dawuane Smoot
Pernell Macphee vs Carl Lawson
Aldon Smith vs Harold Landry
Mario Addison vs Demarcus Walker
Cameron Heyward vs Joe Mathis

Man... That 2011 class was something else.

In theory I agree with you. I've been burned a lot in terms of players reaching the NFL and producing though so I've tapered back on the excitement I get on "best draft class ever" type thoughts lol.

I remember picking guys like SJB and Edebali to come to the Saints and produce in different capacities (SJB as a starter, Edebali as a 4-6 sack rotational rusher) and they never panned out. On paper, this draft class looks phenomenal.

Aren't u forgetting Mohammad Wilkerson, he's one of the best from that class....

To think we coulda picked him to pair with Jordan instead of Ingram.

Aren't u forgetting Mohammad Wilkerson, he's one of the best from that class....

To think we coulda picked him to pair with Jordan instead of Ingram.

Wilkerson doesn't fit the same edge role I was going for, but yes he's exceptional. Jonathan Allen would be a good comparison in terms of prospects. Allen is a much better one honestly

Wilkerson doesn't fit the same edge role I was going for, but yes he's exceptional. Jonathan Allen would be a good comparison in terms of prospects. Allen is a much better one honestly

You named cam Jordan, jj watt and Cameron Hayward, they all play the same position as Wilkerson....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom