2012 Saints Offseason Mock V 2 (1 Viewer)

Really hope we take mingo, he really reminds me of demarcus ware, looks indentical in their build in college and both had good speed and mingo is said to actually have great strength like ware which i think will also improve, he played out of position at LSU and will be a terror as an OLB, he also looked great in coverage drills at the combine, showing very fluid hips in the drills.

I think he is Demarcus Ware with more potential! Mite sound crazy but this kid ceiling is all world! Him and Jordan on the same side would be scary and unblockable to me. He can get by in the right scheme without having much moves. Aldon Smith basically used nothing except pure athleticism and J Smith in his side. He played like 4 snaps a game and gots 2 sacks each time haha.
Mingo and Jordan could possibly be better than Smith and Smith without a doubt. Which makes our safeties pro bowlers again.

With the tackle situation you propose, I think Brees would be able to count the tiles on the superdome ceiling.

If we let Bushrod go I'm thinking we need to find a good Tackle early (i.e. Fisher). It'd be unwise to replace him with a 5th round rookie.

With the tackle situation you propose, I think Brees would be able to count the tiles on the superdome ceiling.

If we let Bushrod go I'm thinking we need to find a good Tackle early (i.e. Fisher). It'd be unwise to replace him with a 5th round rookie.
No way at all Fisher or Johnson are there when we pick...

Jenkins will remain at FS, he just didn't look comfortable playing in a zone last season. He will be alot better this season in back in man. I think we will resign Bushrod, I don't want a rookie OT covering Brees's blind side. The Saints may go OL late for depth and development though. Too much offense in your mock, we still need DE, CB and maybe another DT if we can't sign one of these in FA.

Looking at your final depth chart and you'd have to cut one guy to make room for the long-snapper Drescher.

And as often as Marques and Lance get nicked up, that WR depth chart makes me nervous as hell. I was kinda resigned to the fact that Devery will probably be gone but now I'm not so sure. If they don't plan on bringing in some kind of impact player at the position, Morgan better keep improving and Toon better ball out in his "rookie" season.

while that would be a great draft, I don't see Faulk falling to the 5th round. He was considered a top 3 LT before the season started and the only reason he droppd is because he got injured early in the season so there is no tape on him for this year. I think his Pro Day on March 27th will boost him up higher as he should be able to do more than he did at the combine. I can see him going 3rd round and would love to see him protecting Drew's blind side.

Looking at your final depth chart and you'd have to cut one guy to make room for the long-snapper Drescher.

And as often as Marques and Lance get nicked up, that WR depth chart makes me nervous as hell. I was kinda resigned to the fact that Devery will probably be gone but now I'm not so sure. If they don't plan on bringing in some kind of impact player at the position, Morgan better keep improving and Toon better ball out in his "rookie" season.
Thx, I took out Henry and added the LS. Higgins could also be a candidate or Bush

the 5th round rookie, was actually at one point a top 3 OT in the draft until he got injured. If he checks out medically he could be a real steal. We also have Brown who is pretty underrated and is a better fit at LT than he is at RT.

Jenkins will remain at FS, he just didn't look comfortable playing in a zone last season. He will be alot better this season in back in man. I think we will resign Bushrod, I don't want a rookie OT covering Brees's blind side. The Saints may go OL late for depth and development though. Too much offense in your mock, we still need DE, CB and maybe another DT if we can't sign one of these in FA.

Free safety's are in man coverage maybe 1 play out of 50

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom