2012 - Week 16 - NO at DAL (1 Viewer)

CDThe1

Classic Games
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
From Dec. 23, 2012, Texas native Drew Brees and the Saints (6-8) travel to Cowboys Stadium to take on the Dallas Cowboys (8-6).

The Cowboys at this point were firmly in the hunt for the NFC East title and winners of three straight games. For the second consecutive year, the 8-6 Cowboys will go on to drop their last two to finish the year at 8-8 - missing the playoffs altogether after having a division crown within their grasp.

1st Half:

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L5A3Pj_dujM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2nd Half:

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5Zc_o96MqUo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks, CD! What a great way to spend time on Memorial Day!

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems with the picture freezing and the audio continuing normal? I have to pause, get out of full screen and then play by finding a spot on the playline then the picture comes back.

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems with the picture freezing and the audio continuing normal? I have to pause, get out of full screen and then play by finding a spot on the playline then the picture comes back.
Working fine for me :0016: Just playing. Youtube acts mental a lot.

Played flawlessly :) Big-time improvement over the 4shared site. As for the game, this was the seventh win over Dallas in the last eight meetings. Sweet! Still....when we're up 31-17 with 8 or 9 minutes left in a game this year, the O-line and Ingram have to be "money," as they say. Same goes for the pass rush. A decent rush would have thrown Romo's timing off for those head-shakers on P-Rob's and Patrick's side.

Damn, wish they were still up. Really wanted to watch this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom