2013 Draft Speculation (1 Viewer)

REBEL_SOUL

Anti-Skittle Brigade
Reaction score
It is that time of year again. NFL Draft season. With the early mock projections out and constantly changing, when it is all said and done, it is always interesting to speculate what players we will be targeting.

Many early mock drafts have us taking an OLB in the 1st Round. Also, I've seen many predicting OLBs Dion Jordan, Jarvis Jones, and some have Safety Kenny Vaccaro. (even a few for likely 4/3 DE Werner) with other names mixed in.

Interestingly, today at work I was thinking about our secondary situation, and how we took Pat Robinson (him being known for solid man-to man- D) after he slid to us somewhat surprisingly. So today, I randomly see a combine reporting on how CB Xavier Rhodes was looking really good and moving up on some boards. I thought it was coincidental that they both played for FSU. Until I got home today to check some updated mocks and I ran across:

"Mickey Loomis, GM for New Orleans, just helped improve the rather meager cap space position facing the Saints in 2013 by getting LB Curtis Lofton to agree to a restructuring of his contract. That move helped to free up over $4 million on the ledger and gives the team a bit more wiggle room when trying to land potential Free Agents and offer signing bonuses to those they draft."

@NFL Draft Mock 2013 | NFL Draft Mock Draft

How, crazy would THAT be or even the Tennessee WR? I am hoping for ( in no particular order) OL-DB-NT-3/4 OLB-WR throughout the draft.

I like dat Who dats!!! We got somebody for Julio Jones and Vincent Jackson is wat I will be yelling if we do it!!!

Not so sure

As previous poster said they still have the 7th pick there. They go CB CB TE QB WR. No linebackers or ends? I don't see us going here at all in the 4th round with a QB. Even if Daniels is gone probably sign a fa for that. Somewhere there will be a lb or de in our draft I am nearly sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom