2013 Men's NCAA Tourney (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
So I am watching the NCAA selection show. Some interesting matchups so far. I am seeing Miami, Michigan, and Louisville going pretty far.

Louisville a #1 seed? I don't think so, but whatever those Big East lovers want goes.

What's your take on things?

Last edited:

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So I am watching the NCAA selection show. Some interesting matchups so far. I am seeing Miami, Michigan, and Louisville going pretty far.

Louisville a #1 seed? I don't think so, but whatever those Big East lovers want goes.

Some of the pre-conference tourney favorites for #1s lost, so it's kind of a crap shoot at this point.

Twyst

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Some of the pre-conference tourney favorites for #1s lost, so it's kind of a crap shoot at this point.
Yeah, theres going to be some nervous bookmakers in Vegas this year I think. I dont think anyone really has a handle on how things are going to play out this year, it really is WIDE open.

BuffaloSaint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So what's happened to Louisiana basketball? I remember as a kid there being 2 or 3 teams from LA every year.

Reaction score
I just hope a small school makes a deep run at the Final Four. I loved it when schools like George Mason, Butler, and VCU made it in past tournaments.

kevin from buffalo

SR is my life!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

El Cal..i can easily see Miami getting into the final four..they proved to be the better team this afternoon vs my Tar Heels....NC played very well in the ACC tourney..but i could see them getting knocked off asap by villinova. hey..this season has been full of number ones...syracuse,for example was once ranked number three. winning on the road in college ball is so tough..everybody is on the road now. game on

p.s.-as long as duke doesnt win it all...i'll be a happy camper.

ULL_Scott

Reaction score
Yeah I think the lost to UTSA, who won 9 games, the lost the last two games after that. After 18 straight wins. Who would have thought?

Sun Wukong

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Arts Champion and Master
Reaction score
Northwestern St and Southern are in.
NSU is getting sacrificed to Florida to start things off. I'm an alum and am happy to see them get in again*, but watching the people on Facebook act like they have any shot of winning that game is cringe worthy. Just say you're proud of the team for winning a Southland Championship and making it to the dance. Don't make lame jokes about how you're going to be eating roast gator.

*It's a good thing NSU's basketball team is worth a damn, because their football program is just plain sad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom