2013 Men's NCAA Tourney (1 Viewer)

That is one ugly woman playing center for Gonzaga. She looks like they kid off of the movie Mask.

two years from now when you're still working your same job for 50-60k a yr..he'll be making multi millions in the nba..living in a home with 6 bathrooms and a indoor pool.. and also laying down with some hotchix..

mock away

olynyk rocks IMO

No, the character from Mask.

Anyways, remember when it was just CBS and they would whisk you around to the different games?

That was good, but between TruTv, TNT, CBS, and TBS you catch all the games you want.

Machine gun, if that kid is in the NBA 3 years from now it will be as an end if bench player. Dude has exposed written all over his game. And he can make all the money he wants, unless he shells out some coin to fix that mug he will still look like Rocky Dennis. Besides, 60% of all NBA players are broke 3 years after being out of the NBA. So I like my chances with my CPA and normal looks.

That was good, but between TruTv, TNT, CBS, and TBS you catch all the games you want.

Machine gun, if that kid is in the NBA 3 years from now it will be as an end if bench player. Dude has exposed written all over his game. And he can make all the money he wants, unless he shells out some coin to fix that mug he will still look like Rocky Dennis. Besides, 60% of all NBA players are broke 3 years after being out of the NBA. So I like my chances with my CPA and normal looks.

He won't be in the NBA.

I love the Cap1 commercial with Barkley. "Julio? I don't know what Julio's doing."

CPA..hey now. i thought you were a plumber..i remember you giving advice to bhm on his new build. well,let me raise your tag from 50-60k up too 90-120k.

you must eat a lot of avocados to keep your heart healthy and your BP low..crunching numbers all day i'm sure can be stressful..

anyway..the first day of this tourney is a bit on the boring side..outside of southern and davidson giving the big boys a run..not much of a deep threat today/tonight.?

So I am watching the NCAA selection show. Some interesting matchups so far. I am seeing Miami, Michigan, and Louisville going pretty far.

Louisville a #1 seed? I don't think so, but whatever those Big East lovers want goes.

What's your take on things?

I have Miami and Louisville in the championship.. almost picked Marquette to get upset today, but glad I didn't!

Dtc works in construction and knows about plumbing (I think) but I can barely change a tire.

We had our 3 year old fill out a bracket (his mom read him the mascots and he picked who he wanted). He had Southern making the final 4, but he has Georgetown winning it all. I believe he picked Georgetown however because he loves Curious George and they sound alike.

I am currently in 3rd place in the household.

Olynyk did seemed to have difficulty keeping pace with more physical play during the game. I feel the same way about his NBA ability , but because his build someone will draft him high. He plays soft though,I said that about Kevin Love out of college so what do I know. Am interested to see Cody Zeller this year in the tournament. He had some flashes as a freshman last year that really impressed me.

Hit 10 out of 11 on my parlay yesterday. Bet $10 to win over $1000. :mad: Pitt!

Glad to see some Duke hatred here. UAlbany is where I teach. I shudder to think what the final score will be. :omg2: This will also be a battle between one of the most beautiful campuses and one of the ...uh... not so beautiful campuses. :covri: Duke wins there as well, by several miles. :eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom