2013 Men's NCAA Tourney (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
So I am watching the NCAA selection show. Some interesting matchups so far. I am seeing Miami, Michigan, and Louisville going pretty far.

Louisville a #1 seed? I don't think so, but whatever those Big East lovers want goes.

What's your take on things?

Last edited:
So I am watching the NCAA selection show. Some interesting matchups so far. I am seeing Miami, Michigan, and Louisville going pretty far.

Louisville a #1 seed? I don't think so, but whatever those Big East lovers want goes.

Some of the pre-conference tourney favorites for #1s lost, so it's kind of a crap shoot at this point.

Some of the pre-conference tourney favorites for #1s lost, so it's kind of a crap shoot at this point.

Yeah, theres going to be some nervous bookmakers in Vegas this year I think. I dont think anyone really has a handle on how things are going to play out this year, it really is WIDE open.

So what's happened to Louisiana basketball? I remember as a kid there being 2 or 3 teams from LA every year.

I just hope a small school makes a deep run at the Final Four. I loved it when schools like George Mason, Butler, and VCU made it in past tournaments.

El Cal..i can easily see Miami getting into the final four..they proved to be the better team this afternoon vs my Tar Heels....NC played very well in the ACC tourney..but i could see them getting knocked off asap by villinova. hey..this season has been full of number ones...syracuse,for example was once ranked number three. winning on the road in college ball is so tough..everybody is on the road now. game on

p.s.-as long as duke doesnt win it all...i'll be a happy camper.

Yeah I think the lost to UTSA, who won 9 games, the lost the last two games after that. After 18 straight wins. Who would have thought?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom