2013 NFL Owners Meeting - Sean Payton Full VIDEO (1 Viewer)

TriPolarTroy

AKA ShoelessTroy
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I captured and uploaded the complete interview with Coach Payton from the NFL Owners Meeting this morning. NOLA has a 2 min clip of the video this one is 10 minutes. Now I've had video removed from my youtube account by the NFL in the past so I can't say for sure how long this one will last even though I've included the disclaimer that the NFL has asked me to use for all future videos containing NFL content ...#WhoDat

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HthF_wj1XkA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm sorry I didn't catch a thing she was saying (wow), but it was nice seeing caoch in front of a mic again.

Don't know if any here noticed Payton deamonor and the pause in his response that he gave when asked the question what was the hardest thing to deal with being away from his team.

To me he appeared to be very upset about (rightfully so). Not to be hashing anger but it's something that I noticed.

Looks to me coach P got that fire in his eyes and is ready to get it turned around ASAP

Some heads are going to roll this training camp, looks like we might get to see 2006 Coach back on the sidelines every now and then

The points he made about the player turnover being about 30% in two years was a little shocking buy true. I sure hope he can get us back where we expect to be.

In 07 when I was invited by Mickey to join the Saints in Indy, I remember meeting coach Payton in the locker room and he was dipping and spitting into a Gatorade bottle. the way he was drinking that coffee, I bet he wanted a dip. coach, just roll with it as long as possible and those damned annoying "reporters" will go away with those rhetorical questions

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom