2013 Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Season ticket invoices are now online!!Looks like prices are staying the same in my section!!!!!Doesn't say when first payment is due yet.

1st payment is due March 15th. Online invoices have been available for 3 days.:9:

This is my 2nd year with season tix. How many installments are the payments made? Also I'm requesting 4 more, what's that likelihood they are granted to me?

I've been on the waiting list for 5 years... If they gave you 4 more, I'd flip out. lol

They do it all the time. Current ticket holders hold priority over the waiting list and are asked first.

exactly.. if you are on the waiting list, you will be waiting for a while, or at least until the team has a few losing seasons.. which is why it would be advisable to buy someone's rights if you have the chance, that's pretty much the only opportunity you'll ever have to 'be in that number'..there are a few people on the SSF Ticket Exchange above looking to sell their rights, also on ebay, Craigslist, etc.

Just got my invoice in the mail today, we are in sec 534 and our seats are the same price as well. First payment is 3/15.

Is anyone dropping Bunker Club seats? I added three last year, but they are on the Away side, and my original seats are on the Home side. I'm just wondering about my odds of moving them across the field.

Is anyone dropping Bunker Club seats? I added three last year, but they are on the Away side, and my original seats are on the Home side. I'm just wondering about my odds of moving them across the field.

I would venture to guess there are more non-renewals in this area of the Dome percentage wise than anywhere else in the stadium just due to cost. I'd say your chances are good but I wouldn't wait for them to call you. I'd send in the relocation form and call about a week after the 1st payments are due.

Online invoices are up for 2nd installment of season tickets. Payments are due May 31 in full.

I opened my invoice the other day & my total amount due was 9k$ plus!!! I almost flipped out! Come to find out. I sent in my additional seat request form & they added 4 seats in sect 117!!!! I've read many places its un-heard of, but it happened!!! I'd never sit that low, but already have them sold!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom