2014 Superbowl Logo features Snowflake (1 Viewer)

fc65ed5a-7a54-4ffc-b37e-7944964603bcnews.ap.org_r620x349.jpg

Host Committee logo.. official SB logo will still be the same boring logo for the last 3.

Count me among the ones who wish they would go back to the distinctive logos too! :9:

Listening to media this week, They seem real thrilled to be going to NY/NJ next year. LOL.

Part of me hopes that the blizzard of all blizzards hits the area for the Super Bowl next year so they never thing about having it up there again. Thats just part of me. :)

Part of me hopes that the blizzard of all blizzards hits the area for the Super Bowl next year so they never thing about having it up there again. Thats just part of me. :)

Yeah just like what happend in Dallas several years ago.

If any superbowl.. EVER constructed.. this Snowflake superbowl demands Matt Ryan's presence.

^ Disagree though that would invovle the Falcons knocking off the Saints in the playoffs, wont happen.

Is it just me? Or the New Orleans Super Bowl logo looks simple, yet refined and just looks good nothing extravagant.

<O:p</O:p

Like it. And well, even if it wouldn't be nice for the players or fans @ the stadium, the games played with heavy snow..i just love'em. I remember an old packers-seahawks game, and it was just spectacular

^ Disagree though that would invovle the Falcons knocking off the Saints in the playoffs, wont happen.

Is it just me? Or the New Orleans Super Bowl logo looks simple, yet refined and just looks good nothing extravagant.

<o:p</o

Well, yeah.. except that it bears a striking resemblance to Super Bowls 45 & 46..

Attachments

• Super-Bowl-45-Logo.jpg
    Super-Bowl-45-Logo.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 159
  • SuperBowl46.jpg
    SuperBowl46.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 158
  • super-bowl-47.jpg
    super-bowl-47.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 158

part of me thinks this as well but I won't allow myself to go there as long as we are in the running. What are the stats for the 3-4 vs. the Blizard :scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom