2014 Superdome Schedule Widescreen Wallpapers (1 Viewer)

Winter

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Hello Saints Report!

I've been working on an idea I had for a schedule graphic and now it is finally done! I had the idea of using the outer panels of the Superdome to represent each week in the season. It took awhile to find the time and high res graphics to put this all together, but I am happy to finally release it to you all!

Below are 6 wallpapers featuring various Saints players and a generic one with the Saints logo.

These are all 1920x1080 resolution for widescreen monitors. The common 1366x768 is easily adaptable with this size. Sorry no 1024x768 currently as it is a really wide graphic naturally.

I will be releasing a print-ready set as well in the near future.

Enjoy!

gTlCqLr.jpg

B7Ms1cm.jpg

TTAWt9L.jpg

wXKcN6i.jpg

M3eKCRx.jpg

OKguL6S.jpg

tx2zuYb.jpg

Can you make the first one without all the players on the games?

Thanks!

Absolutely gorgeous. It is my desktop wallpaper now.

For the first time ever on SR. I do not even care one bit the page was broken.
Great work.

Great job Winter! Awesome concept of player`s combined with the Dome panel`s.Very creative man.:9:

OK, I'll confess I'm am not the most tech savvy but when I save the wallpapers (any of them) and try to set them as my background on my iphone or ipad they are too big for the screen. What am I doing wrong?
Also. Is there an .ics version of the Schedule to download into a calendar?

Thanks.

Great job! I love that we get the Ravens on MNF in the Dome. Prime opportunity for Drew to beat that 32nd NFL team.

Winter, I know you did this wallpaper 3 years ago. I found this forum site by this awesome Saints schedule setup you made.

Did you ever make a printable version of these? Also do you have a updated schedule of this with the same design? If so, could you link me to it.

Thanks,
Tony

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom