2015 LSU Recruiting Thread (1 Viewer)

Tyron Johnson's paper work is in.

Today's Troll is CeCe Jefferson who arrived at his press conference wearing an LSU jacket before committing to UF. Lol

All in all, this is a very good haul for the LSU program considering the level of talent "in state" and the down year overall by the Tiger team. The out of state talent really pops off the page.....Miles & Co. grabbed some ELITE out of state talent. That's no easy feat!

Lewis is the fish that got away, though. There will be some catching up to do next year....hopefully, with Steele's credentials at coaching LBers, the Tigers can fill the void.

Well, guess he's getting written out of his will then as he's going to UCLA. haha I know his Dad was really pushing USC though.

WOW

Jim Mora Jr....working the entire Country!

Great day for LSU!

All in all, this is a very good haul for the LSU program considering the level of talent "in state" and the down year overall by the Tiger team. The out of state talent really pops off the page.....Miles & Co. grabbed some ELITE out of state talent. That's no easy feat!

Lewis is the fish that got away, though. There will be some catching up to do next year....hopefully, with Steele's credentials at coaching LBers, the Tigers can fill the void.
no big loss....hear hes juco bound

247 is also reporting that WR Brandon Martin is a hard commit to LSU, and he's rated an 88, which ain't shabby. With Jackson 97, and Dillon 96, and Fergerson 90, we're ridiculous at WR and RB.

Which of our 3 QBs (Harris, Jennings, or McMillan) will deliver the ball? I think Brandon Harris flashed great talent, showing why he was the 3rd rated dual threat QB last year. I think he just didn't handle the pressure of starting at Auburn well, but when he came in relaxed, he was awesome. I'm betting that Harris will feel more ready to start next year, and he'll win the job and show that he's a stud.

Sounds like they dominated signing day like normal. Anyone to keep an eye on after they step onto campus. I tend to keep a mellow head today since it's basically draft day all over again, trying to say NOone really knows how these freshmen will do until this fall and beyond

247 is also reporting that WR Brandon Martin is a hard commit to LSU, and he's rated an 88, which ain't shabby. With Jackson 97, and Dillon 96, and Fergerson 90, we're ridiculous at WR and RB.

Which of our 3 QBs (Harris, Jennings, or McMillan) will deliver the ball? I think Brandon Harris flashed great talent, showing why he was the 3rd rated dual threat QB last year. I think he just didn't handle the pressure of starting at Auburn well, but when he came in relaxed, he was awesome. I'm betting that Harris will feel more ready to start next year, and he'll win the job and show that he's a stud.

I ddin't understand why they never gave Harris another start or even playing time after the Auburn. It was an admittedly bad game for him (the whole team really), but Jennings had 10 bad games and they kept running him out there. :idunno:

Oh well, hopefully this year will be different. That's all we can do is hope.

Supposedly lsu has offered the #1 olb in the 2016 class a spot

I ddin't understand why they never gave Harris another start or even playing time after the Auburn. It was an admittedly bad game for him (the whole team really), but Jennings had 10 bad games and they kept running him out there. :idunno:

Oh well, hopefully this year will be different. That's all we can do is hope.

There are 2 possible explanations for why Harris didn't get another chance. Either Jennings was outplaying him in practice or they were concerned about ruining his confidence. The thing that worries me is that Miles hasn't handled the QB situation well in the past, and he may be overthinking this one too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom