2015 LSU Recruiting Thread (1 Viewer)

Also got a big commit for 2016 in WR Stephen Sullivan.

LSU recruiting is as good as it's ever been right now, including when Saban was here.

I saw a segment on Cordell Brodas and he looks like a very mature kid. He and his Dad (snoop dog) were talking about perfection and working hard to achieve it. Not sure if he would be willing to leave Cali but I'd like to see him in purple and gold.

LSU picks up commitment from Lakeshore's David Ducre | NOLA.com

LSU added the top FB in the country to the list of verbals today. David Ducre attends Lakeshore in Mandeville and has been clocked at a sub-11.0 time in the 100. Some folks were recruiting him as a LBer. He's been living at the LSU camps for the past few years. The kid looks like a FB should look if you were drawing a cartoon of one.

Ego Ferguson was so big, Les had to recruit 2 Fergusons Jazz and Blake to take his place.

Did Les do his funny commentary on all the recruits like he did last year?

LSU now has commitments for the 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 classes lol

LSU received the commitment from 2018 QB Zadock Dinkelman (I know, what a name). Zadock is the nephew of, you guessed it, former BYU Cougar and Heisman Trophy winner Ty Detmer.

Recruiting...

LSU received the commitment from 2018 QB Zadock Dinkelman (I know, what a name). Zadock is the nephew of, you guessed it, former BYU Cougar and Heisman Trophy winner Ty Detmer.

Recruiting...

Kid is 6'4" 200lbs, I wonder what he'll be in 4 years.

NAME
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

nofootball.gif

POSITION (HEIGHT, WEIGHT)
SCHOOL
CITY, STATE

<HR HEIGHT="10" COLOR="#461D7C">

VIDEO

<HR HEIGHT="10" COLOR="#461D7C">

NEWS

This is my absolute favorite player... ;)

Also got a big commit for 2016 in WR Stephen Sullivan.

LSU recruiting is as good as it's ever been right now, including when Saban was here.

Surprised? Our new OC has been the missing link for years. Now that we have that... look at the flood of recruits begging to sign-on to the next big thing. This is exactly why I have been so mad at Les Miles for so long (knowing what it should have been with some easy adjustments.)

Unfortunately, Nick Saban is recruiting at just ludicrous speed now that's not even fathomable. We're going to need some luck and timing to go along with our best recruiting classes to steal a few. At least we're in the ballpark, so it's going to be interesting...

Recruiting...

Yeah, I hate these 8th grade signings... Very few coaches will even be at a school in 5 years anyways. And not only that, but they haven't played against any real competition. I wish they would ban contact with 8th graders for recruiting purposes. You can really screw with a kids head. They aren't mentally mature or ready to handle that stage yet.

And QB? Seriously??? That's like the toughest position in the world to play. Who cares how big the kid is... the mental aspects and experience are what really makes or breaks you.

Oh well, GEAUX TIGERS!!!

I don't think they would have considered extending the offer if he was not a Detmer and he wasn't as big as two current LSU QBs. I'm not sold that he will be a Tiger, but I'm sold that he's going to be a good college QB. The physical abilities are already there and they're just going to improve. The mental side? Well, not too many kids get to grow up under two NFL QBs and two HS Football coaches. I think the mental side of it is covered as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom