2016 - Any Difference? I think so! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Like many longtime fans out there....we have seen the Saints in a very similar situation for the last couple of years. Terrible start, piles of injuries and then slowly clawing back. In the past the Saints have scratched back to a very winnable game only to fall flat. What happens this year? I think this next game will obviously be a defining moment in the season. Can the Saints actually dispose of the 49'ers to go .500 and then make a homestand against one of the better teams in the league. Or will the Saints flop against the 49'ers only to mirror previous seasons. In my honest opinion I have a gut feeling (and only that) that the Saints are going to punish the 49'ers and then eek out a win versus the Broncos. If that happens, we will have some major momentum, hopefully avoid injuries, and get some key personnel back on the field. Is this too much to ask?

this is probably a 8-8 team as like most years when you are towing the line at .500 is because your a .500 team.

.....but we are a better team than last year based off defense schemes brought by Dennis Allen and the reloading of offensive skill players have this team moving in the right direction.

I honestly believe that the Saints made a huge mistake in bringing Rob Ryan back as DC in 2015. The fat (pun intended) should have been trimmed before 10 games were wasted LAST season!!

It was evident after DA took over last season that the defense did play better and despite a million and a half injuries ( well it feels like that anyway :angryrazz:) the defense is showing some signs of growing up and coming together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom