2016 Fantasy Football "Who to Start?" Thread (1 Viewer)

Beast

Former Camp Beast
Reaction score
Figured I'd start a thread where we can keep all of the "Who To Start" analysis..

I feel like I have a very competent if not good skill position group for a 12-team keeper league, especially once Bell comes back (he was my keeper).

RB Bell (S)
RB Ingram (@ NYG)
RB Ware (@ HOU)
RB Gordon (vs JAX)
WR Hopkins (vs KC)
WR Marshall (@ BUF)
WR Evans (@ ARI)

My problem is figuring out who to start in week 2. Pick 4.

Ingram, ware, Hopkins and Marshall

I was somewhat leaning that way but was worried about Marshall on a Thursday night game. Seems like fantasy points are usually down during Thursday games.

Thoughts on going with the 3 RBs and Hopkins?

I need to choose 3 of the following in a PPR league: Spencer Ware, Latavius Murray, Rashad Jennings vs. Saints, Jordan Matthews and Kelvin Benjamin.

Charles looks like he is sitting again so Ware is a no doubter in that situation. Benjamin I like as well, so Ware and Benjamin I would go in PPR.

Week 3. Who to start?

TE's: Started Fleener the last two weeks, came up small. I know he's due to have a big game, Brees can make that happen. So, here's my choices.

Fleener: vs ATL - He's due to for a big game.
Jimmy Graham vs SF - We all know he has the talent but, he's coming off that injury and Drew Brees is no longer his QB.
Jesse James vs Phi - I think he's going to be a key contributor in the Steelers' O.

My choices this week come down to:

M. Gordon (vs NO)
M. Jones (@ CHI) - dealing with hamstring injury
M. Evans (vs DEN)

Definitely starting L. Bell and Hopkins.. Need to choose two of those three. Leaning towards starting Gordon and Evans due to Jones' injury but Evans is facing Denver..

Gordon and Jones.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Marvin Jones vs PHI
Hopkins @ MIN
Marshall @ PIT

Pick 1

Tough call. You must have an awesome team if 2 of those 3 players are sitting on your bench on any week. I think Marshall has the best matchup, but I would have a hard time ever benching a top WR like Hopkins. Even though Jones has been on fire lately, I would personally eliminate him and choose between the other 2 with the edge going to Hopkins.

Tough call. You must have an awesome team if 2 of those 3 players are sitting on your bench on any week. I think Marshall has the best matchup, but I would have a hard time ever benching a top WR like Hopkins. Even though Jones has been on fire lately, I would personally eliminate him and choose between the other 2 with the edge going to Hopkins.

It's a 12-team keeper league, and I kept Le'Veon Bell. I ended up with the 6th pick and took Hopkins. Got Mark Ingram in the 3rd and somehow Marshall was still available in the 4th. And again, somehow, Evans was still available in the 5th. So I lucked into Hopkins, Marshall, Evans. Then a couple weeks ago Marvin Jones was still on the FA wire (3 WR limit per team), so I picked him up and put Marshall in my IR slot. Now I'm struggling with who to play. :hihi:

If I play Marshall, I have to drop somebody. I have Hopkins in there now, but I really don't like the way their offense has looked lately, especially going to MIN.

Hopkins @ MN or Pryor vs NE? Hard to bench Hopkins but hard for a sacked QB to throw.

That's a tough one too.. Have to think the Patriots will be doing their best to shutdown the Browns for Brady. Hard to say ride with the stud, but that's what I would lean towards. Maybe Pryor gets garbage points though?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom