2016 Fantasy Football "Who to Start?" Thread (1 Viewer)

Rivers @ ATL
Dalton vs CLE

Both great matchups.. Kinda see SD / ATL being a shootout, but SD is traveling cross country. Multiple ranking sites have them flip flopped.

Rivers @ ATL
Dalton vs CLE

Both great matchups.. Kinda see SD / ATL being a shootout, but SD is traveling cross country. Multiple ranking sites have them flip flopped.

I'd go with Rivers because I think they will pass more. They may be playing from behind, or at worst, playing to keep up in a shootout. I can see the Bengals being up big against Cleveland and running the clock out for the last quarter or more.

FLEX position 1 PPR:

Emmanuel Sanders vs. HOU
James White vs. PIT
Mike Wallace vs. NYJ
Cameron Meredith vs. GB
Ty Montgomery vs. CHI
Mike Gillislee(if McCoy sits) vs. MIA

Pick 2. 1/2 PPR.

Cameron Meredith @GB
Desean Jackson @Det
Tevin Coleman vs SD
Jerick Mckinnon @Phi

Pick 2. 1/2 PPR.

Cameron Meredith @GB
Desean Jackson @Det
Tevin Coleman vs SD
Jerick Mckinnon @Phi

Meredith and Jackson. Redskins coach stated this week that they need to get the ball to DJax more. McKinnon has a tough matchup against a good Philly D.

Meredith and Jackson. Redskins coach stated this week that they need to get the ball to DJax more. McKinnon has a tough matchup against a good Philly D.

That is what I was thinking except I just saw that Desean didn't practice today with a shoulder injury. I am thinking I go with Coleman. He catches a lot of passes and SD seems to be worst team in league vs RB's

FLEX position 1 PPR:

Emmanuel Sanders vs. HOU
James White vs. PIT
Mike Wallace vs. NYJ
Cameron Meredith vs. GB
Ty Montgomery vs. CHI
Mike Gillislee(if McCoy sits) vs. MIA

Tough one.. Meredith has been a target monster taking the Kevin White role opposite Jeffrey. James White obviously has Brady's trust and will get plenty of opportunities. And then how does GB replace Lacy? Does Montgomery play both spots again this week? And Gillislee would obviously see a huge role against MIA if McCoy is out.

Gillislee (if he starts)
Meredith
Montgomery
White

That would probably be my choice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom