2016 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 4 (1 Viewer)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WHO DAT, Saints fans, WHO DAT!!!!! Chris Myers and former Buccaneers defensive back Ronde Barber, are announcing the live TV commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Jen(nifer) Hale, are announcing the former Charger QB Drew Brees, and the Saints return for a regular season game in San Diego for the first time in 12 years, for The NFL On FOX's late regional double header game, seen regionally, and locally on WVUE Fox Channel 8 in NOLA. WHO DAT! :saintshelmet::gosaints:

WWL CBS Channel 8 may also televise the Jaguars Vs. Colts game from Wembley Stadium, in London, England on a 8:35AM Central Standard Time, Sunday Morning start.

WVUE Fox Channel 8 is also televising the Panthers @ Falcons early primary doubleheader game for The NFL On FOX, while WWL CBS Channel 4 is televising the Bills @ Patriots NFL On CBS's early primarysingle header game, all games seen live on HD.

506sports.com - Home

506sports.com - Home

So Shreveport not playing the damn saints game again smh I hate this dumb *** city

Shreveport stuck with Cowgirls again? Someone needs to contact station manager up there!

WVUE Fox Channel 8 is also televising the Seahawks and N.Y. Jets early primary doubleheader game for The NFL On FOX, while WWL CBS Channel 4 is televising the Colts @ Texans NFL On CBS's early singleheader game, all games seen live on HD.

506sports.com - Home

506sports.com - Home

The map says we get Buff vs NE on CBS and Panthers vs Falcons on fox in NOLA, right?

Shreveport stuck with Cowgirls again? Someone needs to contact station manager up there!

It's B.S. When they've let us vote, the Saints have always won...and pretty much the only people who complained were viewers in East Texas. I'm sure it has to do with east texas sponsors, our record, and the cowgirls new QB being from the area.

I sent an email to the station manager and would appreciate others doing the same. You don't have to tell him where you live.

vgreer@kmsstv.com,

It's B.S. When they've let us vote, the Saints have always won...and pretty much the only people who complained were viewers in East Texas. I'm sure it has to do with east texas sponsors, our record, and the cowgirls new QB being from the area.

I sent an email to the station manager and would appreciate others doing the same. You don't have to tell him where you live.

vgreer@kmsstv.com,

I lived in Shreveport for 10 years back in the 80's.

I wasn't privy to seeing this in person, but someone with knowledge of the situation told me that Jerry Jones makes it his personal business to get station managers hired that have a Cowboys preference, and that the Cowboys would always get preferential treatment as long as Jones was alive.

vgreer@kmsstv.com,

I'm sending him a email.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom