2016 Regular Season starts tonight!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Welp...
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Anthony Davis becomes the second player in <a href="https://twitter.com/NBA">@NBA</a> history to record 50 points in a season opener...Michael Jordan performed the feat twice.</p>&mdash; Pelicans PR (@PelicansPR) <a href="https://twitter.com/PelicansPR/status/791474136040153088">October 27, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Attachments

johnnyrockets42

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Dell Demps needs to go. How is he so incapable of putting a decent team around AD?
You have to give the team more than 1 game. With holiday on the floor, I really believe that this is the most talented team that Davis has been on.

TheMike62987

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Lets be realistic here. This may be the best team Davis has been on, but this team has no shot at winning a title.

SuperMatt

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Davis might score 100 this year. He's e only one who can score on this team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SuperMatt

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
They only have maybe 3 legit NBA players on this team. How long before Davis requests a trade!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jayd265

Fleur de LEE
Reaction score
0-5 in their future? grizzlies on the road.. i havent watched any NBA yet. been keeping up with world series. how bad are the pelicans? i figured they'd be decent but not great. are they blowing late leads? or just out of the game from the start?

saintbilly25

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
0-5 in their future? grizzlies on the road.. i havent watched any NBA yet. been keeping up with world series. how bad are the pelicans? i figured they'd be decent but not great. are they blowing late leads? or just out of the game from the start?
Very, very bad. They are horrible offensively and even worse than that defensively. They blow assignments left and right and give uncontested dunks and 3's very often. On offense, the rotations are very bad and there go to shot is highly contested 20 foot jumpers. If Jrue doesn't come back soon, we will be in contention for best lottery odds this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom