2016 Regular Season starts tonight!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

0-5 in their future? grizzlies on the road.. i havent watched any NBA yet. been keeping up with world series. how bad are the pelicans? i figured they'd be decent but not great. are they blowing late leads? or just out of the game from the start?

Very, very bad. They are horrible offensively and even worse than that defensively. They blow assignments left and right and give uncontested dunks and 3's very often. On offense, the rotations are very bad and there go to shot is highly contested 20 foot jumpers. If Jrue doesn't come back soon, we will be in contention for best lottery odds this year.

2 things that have hindered this team the most over the past 2 years:

1) Alvin Gentry was hired as Head Coach
2) Dell Demps wasn't fired.

This team is terrible, and the kicker that makes it worse is the fact that AD should be an MVP candidate, but he will never sniff that title on a team this terribly bad.

2 things that have hindered this team the most over the past 2 years:

1) Alvin Gentry was hired as Head Coach
2) Dell Demps wasn't fired.

This team is terrible, and the kicker that makes it worse is the fact that AD should be an MVP candidate, but he will never sniff that title on a team this terribly bad.

You are correct on all counts. I would add a 3)Injuries. But even fully healthy, this team wouldn't be more than competing for a 6-8 seed in the West.
Your right about AD. But what stinks, is if he played 1/20th as well as he played in the first 4 games, last night would have been an easy victory. This team just can't seem to play together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom