2016 Saints Offense could be NFL's Best Ever (1 Viewer)

Saints318

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Future Hall of Famer Drew Brees is still our Quarterback.
Sean Payton is still our coach.
On any given Sunday we can score 40 points and have 40 first downs.
We shatter records on a regular basis.
And this season we have weapons everywhere.

Please take a minute and just savor these facts.

Super-Bowl-44-Ring.jpg

We won't approach that 2011 team. That was the best offense ever.

Biggest issue this year is the O-Line. All the best QBs and skill players in the world won't matter if we can't block.

I agree with Bonchie. The offense has weapons, but the offensive line is suspect. While the offense will be very good, it's not going to reach its full potential this season.

Should probably wait until they step onto the field before making that declaration.

That 2011 offense put up 62pts, 49pts, 40+ pts 5 other times, and perhaps the most impressive accomplishment, they put up 32pts on the road with 5 turnovers against the most loaded-with-talent defense in the last 15+ years. Seriously, go back and look at the 9'ers 11 defensive starters, lol. It was a dang all star team.

That game.............

Though I love the enthusiasm, pump the brakes. If this team is half as good as the 2011 offense than playoffs are in sight.

That 2011 offense put up 62pts, 49pts, 40+ pts 5 other times, and perhaps the most impressive accomplishment, they put up 32pts on the road with 5 turnovers against the most loaded-with-talent defense in the last 15+ years. Seriously, go back and look at the 9'ers 11 defensive starters, lol. It was a dang all star team.

That game.............

Y u do dis? :covri:

We're missing a few pieces on offense that made the 2011, 2009 even the 2013 team good. I hope they prove me wrong, but I don't think we're there yet.

The 2011 OL was Nicks and Evans. DLP, Strief and Bushrod weren't world beaters.

Unger and Armstead are top 3 at C and LT. If Strief, Peat, Kelemete, Lelito, Allen and Turner can be even slightly above average at the other 3 spots we're golden.

Ingram, Spiller, Hightower, Lasco, Murphy and Cadet is the deepest RB group we've ever had.

Kuhn could be the best FB we've ever had.

Cooks, Snead, Fleener, Coleman, Thomas, Hooman and Lewis look to be as good or better a group as any Drew's broken records with before.

Our offense is tops in the league year after year.
Just the fact that we are arguing whether or not our offense will or won't be the single greatest offense ever in the entire history of the NFL is pretty awesome.

I agree with Bonchie. The offense has weapons, but the offensive line is suspect. While the offense will be very good, it's not going to reach its full potential this season.

I trust Brees will do what he always does, and teach the OL how to protect him.

While I appreciate the enthusiasm and positivity, the term "facts" is being applied a bit too loosely here. I only count two.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom