2016 Saints Report Official Camp Beast (1 Viewer)

Who is this year's 2016 Official Camp Beast

• Michael Thomas

Votes: 69 39.4%
  • Tyeler Davison

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Ken Crawley

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • Tomylee Lewis

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Sheldon Rankins

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • PJ Williams

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Obum Gwacham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kasim Edebali

• De'vante Harris

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Someone else

• Total voters
Overruled.

I kind of like that there isn't a clear choice. That's a good thing, right? I voted Thomas because I think he's exceeded expectations. I wanted to vote Tommylee because I think he's going to be the second Lewis we all love.

In that case, I strenuously object!

High draft picks aren't eligible for camp beast.

I was really hoping an UDFA O lineman would be in consideration, but I wasnt overly impressed with their play the other night.

That said, Crawley and Harris were in with the 1s n 2s and for rooks, I thought they did well!

But Tommy Lee is fast, and made some nice plays. I can see SP coming up witn a few special plays for him!

I would go with Rankins, becuase besides being dependable on the pass rush he will actually show you what he's gonna do to you and then do it. Havent heard of a rookie doing that before. but.....he's injured so..

For the first time in a good while, there is a quite a few good candidate for "camp beast". I usually reserve that honor to low rounders or undrafted free agents. If I have to pick one, Tommy Lee Lewis is my pick. I can go with Ken Crawley or Devante Harris or even Jack Allen. Can't go wrong with any of the picks.

TommyLee Lewis!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Got to pick Ken Crawley, with T. Lewis a close second. A few weeks ago, most Saints fans would not know either name. M. Thomas, T. Davison, P. Williams etc. have been around for a while and were higher draft picks; camp beasts should come roaring out of obscurity!

For the first time in a good while, there is a quite a few good candidate for "camp beast". I usually reserve that honor to low rounders or undrafted free agents. If I have to pick one, Tommy Lee Lewis is my pick. I can go with Ken Crawley or Devante Harris or even Jack Allen. Can't go wrong with any of the picks.

Davison got my vote just because of how dominant he has looked, but Tommy Lee may fit most fan's definition of camp beast the best.

I think a good argument could be made for Ken Crawley, De'Vante Harris or Tommy Lee Lewis. All three came in as UDFA's and have made a strong case to make the final roster. I voted for Harris, just because he's been running with the 1's this week, with Keenan and Swann out.

All three have been great and I can't wait to see them Saturday.

So, it looks like we'll have two winners. One winner from the higher drafted guys and one from the UDFA's.

Nothing wrong with that and both of the leaders thus far have been camp beasts for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom