2016 Saints will be a 2nd Half of Season Strong Team (1 Viewer)

I think the first two games of the season will say a lot.

2-0 no doubt playoffs
0-2 no chance at playoffs
1-1 chance to grow as a team and make a late playoff push

Sounds like a perfect recipe for a second half season of "why are we winning now?!? We're blowing our chance for a top draft choice!!"

For the record, I'm in general agreement with this. My hope is we gel early, but that may be a tall order with this much roster turnover.

LMAO Soggy! I sure hope we are not talking about next's year's draft by mid-season and rather talking about the young players we have maturing and the team gelling into a playoff contender.

Can't argue with this. Too many changes the week before game and plenty first timers on defense to realistically expect domination,
There are unknowns with both these teams and I am expecting a really competitive game.
the O-line will have a hard time, with mack but we got Drew and he counts for 2 on the offense in my book.

The changes we made were adding DE- Paul Kruger who will probably be in on passing downs, he knows how to rush the QB. CB- Sterling Moore who will probably be the back-up as the slot CB until he learns the system. DE- Darryl Tapp who was here through most of training camp and all preseason and is playing as a back-up. G- Jahri Evans, been in this system for 10 years. RB- Travaris Cadet, been in the system for a few years and K- Lutz, he is the unknown factor, we don't know what he can do yet. I just don't see where the alarm is on the last minute signings are except for the kicker.

We start off a little shaky, but by the end of the half we will come together. WHO DAT!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom