2016 vs 2015 (1 Viewer)

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Disappointed for sure but for whatever reason I see much more to be optimistic about at the end of this year than last year. I had zero optimism at this point last year. But I like the young guys on this team.

The major difference I've seen is the ability to hang points on teams. In 2015 the offense was trending backwards (although still top 10). The defense also seems to be getting more opportunistic. It's evident that the defense is missing key players due to health.

We absolutely have to improve the o-line and d-line in the offseason. That will be key to our success next season.

I honestly think this year's roster would've had 10 or 11 wins with last year's schedule. I don't think last year's roster would've made it to six wins so far this season.

The defense is playing a whole lot better than last year's group. Last year we made a lot of mediocre quarterbacks look really good. This year, not so much.

Forgot to mention....
If we are really taking next season seriously, fire McMahon and bring in a real special teams coach.

I expected this team to be a good bit of garbage coming into this season (I predicted 6-10). However we do have things to build upon and I am more optimistic for next season, hopefully we don't get weighed down with another bad FA signing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom