2017 Free Agents (1 Viewer)

Collins would be a blessing! But I doubt New England would let him walk.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

NE is not letting Collins get away. It's the reason they traded Jones because they knew they couldn't pay both of them. We missed out on our chance to trade for him, he's truly a difference making defensive player something we don't have right now.

Would Collins be a de or lb in our scheme? Also isn't Collins somewhat of a local boy

Both, sam in base, de in nickel with ribertson and kv at lb. And yeah he's from Mississippi and supposedly he liked js a lot when we interviewed him at the combine.

NE is not letting Collins get away. It's the reason they traded Jones because they knew they couldn't pay both of them. We missed out on our chance to trade for him, he's truly a difference making defensive player something we don't have right now.

Who knows what ne will do if he is a free agent I'm sure saints will pounce. I would like to see saints draft position before going out all for Collins imo

Who knows what ne will do if he is a free agent I'm sure saints will pounce. I would like to see saints draft position before going out all for Collins imo

He's New England's best front 7 player, probably best defensive player. Why would they let him go especially after trading Jones away. Plus I don't think he fits our defense being a 3-4 backer. I'd prefer to go after Sheard who will be a lot cheaper and is more of a 4-3 end. Or throw the money at Jones if Arizona doesn't resign him.

He's New England's best front 7 player, probably best defensive player. Why would they let him go especially after trading Jones away. Plus I don't think he fits our defense being a 3-4 backer. I'd prefer to go after Sheard who will be a lot cheaper and is more of a 4-3 end. Or throw the money at Jones if Arizona doesn't resign him.

I was going suggest throwing money at chandler. Also want Gilmore but I think bills franchise him

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom