2017 LSU Offseason Thread (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Davon Godchaux is the second LSU player to declare for the draft.

That's a shame. Another year under Aranda and with Pete Jenkins could have really elevated his draft stock. I wonder how much his previous knee injury and seeing LF7's ankle injury this past season played a role in his decision?

Also, Oregon has reached out to LSU to offer the OC job to Craig. When Craig was offered the job at LSU, Taggart was also offering him the OC job at USF. That was an easy decision for Craig then, but this is different. He does have a hefty buyout for an Assistant Coach, but this is Oregon here so that shouldn't be much of an obstacle if they really want him.

What do you mean offer the OC job to Craig?

I'm waiting to see if Jamal Adams declares. I had heard he was going to stay but this was a couple weeks ago.

I've seen Jamal Adams in Kiper's top 10, maybe even top 5. While I would love for him to stay, I don't see it happening.

Lol, I read your post as Orgeron, not Oregon. The Old Grand Dad 114 still has me foggy.
Originally I was going to reply OR-E-GON, not OR-GE-RON, but I held back.

I should have known better...

This should surprise no one, but Jamal Adams has officially declared for the NFL Draft. Of course Coach Miles is there for the announcement.
8604a1b0e1288033bad65a34f9bb3998.jpg

That's really cool that Les would come for that. He truly is a class act. I would hope someday maybe Les could serve in some administrative or ambassador position for LSU.

You stay classy Les!!

Also, is there any way Adams could fall to the Saints in the draft?? we could really use a play maker like him back there.
:9:

I think Adams will definitely be there at #11. He would be an interesting choice for a team running a 3-Safety defense. He's big enough to play that SS/OLB role that has become popular now like Shaq Thompson plays.

Dupree, to the disappointment of many (including his wallet) has declared for the 2017 NFL Draft.

Pretty cool video, though...

I hear that Bobby April is still hanging around and now Orgeron is adding Greg McMahon to the #shadowstaff as a consultant.

i just LOL

McMahon as "consultant" -

Ok TEAM....here are some films from my time in New Orleans. See this coverage here? ok...yeah . Dont do that. See this blocking here? #48 u are correct...its a trick question. THERE WAS NO BLOCKING AT ALL.

Coach O is changing up the spring game. Will play at night for the first time since 1995 I heard with the beginning of the Dinardo era.

Coach O is changing up the spring game. Will play at night for the first time since 1995 I heard with the beginning of the Dinardo era.

That is a great move! Tiger Stadium is soooooo hot during the day even in springtime. There is a reason we always play games at night. This will also bring in more fans who can hang out during the day and then attend the spring game at night. Good move by coach oeaux!!

That is a great move! Tiger Stadium is soooooo hot during the day even in springtime. There is a reason we always play games at night. This will also bring in more fans who can hang out during the day and then attend the spring game at night. Good move by coach oeaux!!

I think it will be successful with everyone anticipating seeing Canada out there. I imagine they won't show too much of the offense but still exciting

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom