2017 NFL Draft Prospect (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Usually NOFALCONS10 or DraftFreak start a thread where users post prospects we should watch for during the college football season. Please, post those players here. Lets get familiar with the next set of prospects we should be on the look out for.

Watching this BYU vs Utah game, there have been a few guys who have been intriguing.

BYU
Travis Tuiloma- DT- this guy has been breaking down the pockets, and helping others get pressure.
Taysom Hill- QB- Ty Detmer is working with him, and that should only help him. He is an exciting qb that can scramble.

Utah
Lowell Lotulelei- DT- Star's younger brother. Much nicer prospect.
J.J. Dielman- LT- Strong prospect. He will probably go in the 2nd round this year. He has been solid against the Pac 12s top rushing prospects.

I've been quite partial to CJ Beathard lately.

Not some special amazing QB, but he's consistent and doesn't make many mistakes. Even when he was overmatched in games against Michigan State, he stayed poised and made some really good throws.

I just wanted to be on the first page of something that will be here for months.

So.

Waddup.

d5778af1e139570ac8078b08a2c4754f.jpg

Two players I would LOVE for us to get....

Florida- #31 CB Jalen Tabor. Big, physical, instinctive, great tackler, great hands on picks, he was better last year than Hargraeves and VH was selected top 10 this year. His pick today was a thing of beauty. He'll be a top 10 pick next year.

Texas Tech - #5 QB Patrick Mahomes. I know some people that haven't actually watched him often think Johnny Manziel II, and Texas Tech QBs never make it.....but this guy CAN scrammble and extend plays like Johnny Manziel, but he's also big and throws a beautiful ball from the pocket. He has every throw, great accuracy, and is a true leader/great kid (anti-Manziel). Meanwhile, he has the ability to do to good things Manziel could do, I've never seen a guy improvise as well when plays do break down. The ball just rockets out of his hands yet is soft for the receivers. He's a multi sport stud (like Drew)...and his father pitched in the majors for 10 years. Finally, he's ALWAYS looking to throw even when escaping the pocket. I would LOVE to get him to study under Drew for a year or two.

Usually NOFALCONS or DraftFreak start a thread where users post prospects we should watch for during the college football season. Please, post those players here. Lets get familiar with the next set of prospects we should be on the look out for.

I usually wait until the first week of October before starting the annual draft thread amidst all the boos and hisses of posters who hate seeing draft threads early in the year.:hihi:

It's a bit too early in September to really get a feel for my watchlist just yet but i will be back in a few weeks with a list of prospects.:9:

I love the draft threads. Keeps me more intrested in college football teams not named LSU.

That Ollie kid from Nicholls (also seen on last chance U) made yesterday rough for Chubbs and the Georgia oline. I'd imagine he'd be a late round talent considering his school.

I love the draft threads. Keeps me more intrested in college football teams not named LSU.

That Ollie kid from Nicholls (also seen on last chamce U) made yesterday rough for Chubbs amd the Georgia oline. I'd imagine he'd be a late round talent considering his school.

Great call. He blew up the UGA line all day.

Two players I would LOVE for us to get....

Florida- #31 CB Jalen Tabor. Big, physical, instinctive, great tackler, great hands on picks, he was better last year than Hargraeves and VH was selected top 10 this year. His pick today was a thing of beauty. He'll be a top 10 pick next year.

Texas Tech - #5 QB Patrick Mahomes. I know some people that haven't actually watched him often think Johnny Manziel II, and Texas Tech QBs never make it.....but this guy CAN scrammble and extend plays like Johnny Manziel, but he's also big and throws a beautiful ball from the pocket. He has every throw, great accuracy, and is a true leader/great kid (anti-Manziel). Meanwhile, he has the ability to do to good things Manziel could do, I've never seen a guy improvise as well when plays do break down. The ball just rockets out of his hands yet is soft for the receivers. He's a multi sport stud (like Drew)...and his father pitched in the majors for 10 years. Finally, he's ALWAYS looking to throw even when escaping the pocket. I would LOVE to get him to study under Drew for a year or two.

Nice info. Sign me up!

Well if the kicker situation isn't finally solved, we should snag Daniel Carlson out of AU in the mid-rounds. Accurate and a cannon for a leg. Career 7-9 beyond 50, and every kickoff he wants to goes out of the end zone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom