2017 Saints v Bills in Buffalo... Who is going? (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInNY

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
It has been 8 years since the Saints have visited Western NY. 8 years ago many of us in the area planned to meetup at least pre-game.

Now that our 2016 has ended, I am looking foward to seeing the Saints in Buffalo. I already talked to 4 other fans in the Rochester area who are planning on going with me.

So, who else is in?

showtimesaints

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
We are planning on going. Any info on where the team stays would be great. We'd love to see the players and hopefully get a few autographs.

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Wife and son and I might make the trip. I've always wanted to visit New York. This may be the time. We have no idea when yet, correct?

Buickman

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bring your snow gear. I'm betting that Roger is going to make sure it's in late December.

SpinnerSaint

Parking's a real bear.
Reaction score
Went in 2009, my advice is don't do it. Fans are horrible, threw rocks at us, people tried to fight us after we won, horrible Katrina jokes, etc. Other than the game, Buffalo and Niagara Falls were fun

blotch1

All-Pro
Reaction score
Went in 2009, my advice is don't do it. Fans are horrible, threw rocks at us, people tried to fight us after we won, horrible Katrina jokes, etc. Other than the game, Buffalo and Niagara Falls were fun
I drove up from New Jersey to that game and had the exact opposite experience. They were some of the nicest opposing fans I've ever been around.

Oye

carry all the groceries in in one trip
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
maybe making the drive over from Toronto

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I've heard the Bills fans parking lot pregame wrestling matches are something to experience.

syracuse saint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They are among the worst and most angry football fans in the NFL. I went last time we played there. Men called my 9 year old names and threw beer when they started losing. The city of Buffalo is pretty crappy too. Niagara Falls is nearby and it is beautiful, on the Canadian side especially. Also, central New York in the fall is 2nd to nowhere in the world in late October.

That said, I'm in if we are meeting there. We can stay in the Falls area and drive to the game for those staying a day or two.

Saint Floyd

Who Dat
Reaction score
If you stay in Buffalo, try to book something near the waterfront (there is a Marriot and a Courtyard) or near the Elmwood Village. It is an underrated city. Lots of solid bars and restaurants.

webster

All-Pro
Reaction score
I plan to attend game, I've always heard it's a great tailgating experience

VardaTruffle

Veteran
Reaction score
I would have put money on the fact that I was the only Saints fan born and raised in Buffalo, New York.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)