2017 Saints v Bills in Buffalo... Who is going? (1 Viewer)

I went to the Saints/Bills' game back in 2009. We killed them... And then some of their fans made sure I heard a few "Katrina" jokes; I told them I was from Canada, and they were an embarrassment as neighbours.

So far this season I've already gone to Minnesota, Green Bay, and New Orleans, and still have Los Angeles, New Orleans and Atlanta to come. Yet part of me wants another victory in that crappy stadium just to hear more classy whining. :D

Whoever goes, be sure to record all the traditional Bills tailgating rituals. Get good clips of tables being broken, people jumping onto tables on fire, and people throwing their girlfriends onto tables to break the tables and probably their girlfriends too.

Our plan is to grab a bite to eat after the game at Mooney's. Of course I will be the one with a Saints jersey on. Only question is which one. My Kyle Turley jersey has often been good luck...

I live downtown, so I'll probably party there afterward, but I'll be tailgating with my Dad before the game. Things can get wild at those Buffalo tailgates.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom