2018 College Football Playoff Thread (1 Viewer)

Would love a Sugar Bowl.
I have seen projections of LSU vs OU in the Sugar Bowl. That would be an amazing matchup. Depending on how things shake out, it could be WVU instead.

LSU drops 4 spots to #7. That's way better than I thought. I guess they're giving LSU credit for forcing Tua to play all 4 quarters?

Michigan steps into Top 4; Alabama still No. 1 https://es.pn/2Pf4uW8
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

With upsets it can still happen. UGA loses to Bama in SECCG is 1 domino to fall.

With upsets it can still happen. UGA loses to Bama in SECCG is 1 domino to fall.
I don't think anyone will want to watch LSU and Bama again. They will keep LSU no higher than #5 no matter what.

I don't think anyone will want to watch LSU and Bama again. They will keep LSU no higher than #5 no matter what.
I agree. I don't want to watch LSU and Bama again. I don't think the outcome would change and I just don't like rematches in college football.

I agree. I don't want to watch LSU and Bama again. I don't think the outcome would change and I just don't like rematches in college football.
Well, if I felt the outcome might be different then I'd want another shot at them. I think LSU plays them the closest all season until Clemson. Even then, I'm not sure Clemson comes close.

Watching Miss State and Bama and I'm thinking at least LSU made Bama work for it...

Well, if I felt the outcome might be different then I'd want another shot at them. I think LSU plays them the closest all season until Clemson. Even then, I'm not sure Clemson comes close.

Watching Miss State and Bama and I'm thinking at least LSU made Bama work for it...
Well it's hard enough to beat Bama without the help of the officiating. A TD taken away on a bull call and a obvious except to the officiating crew fumble. To bad LSU didn't get these type of home field calls.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a Fiesta Bowl appearance, but that's for selfish reasons...

I wouldn't mind the Fiesta Bowl. I want to see them win out and play a significant opponent. I think it would really help this program for long haul.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom