2018 LSU Basketball Thread (2 Viewers)

I was listening to Off The Bench on BR radio and Jordy said that Wade, Alleva and Alexander agreed to sit and talk last Friday morning. On Friday morning before the meeting, Wade gets a call and is informed that the meeting is getting pushed to later that day. Now, there was going to be a member of the LSU Board of Supervisors, an attorney for LSU. Wade came back to them and said that was fine, but he would want his attorney present and required a list of questions in advance. He was told "No" and then followed the advice of his counsel to refuse to meet and submit himself to questioning. He alleges that James Williams on the Board of Supervisors is directing the entire ordeal. Williams is a former big time trial lawyer turned Louisiana Supreme Court justice. He has represented Dorian Johnson who was with Michael Brown when he was killed in Ferguson and Mary Landrieu when her residency was challenged a few years back.

What a **** show.
This is 'sooooooo LSU'.
They are definitely trying to distance themselves from the name Will Wade. They simply want Wade to burn and go away now. Whatever they can do to make it look like he is not cooperating will make them appear justified in turning their back on him.

Basically they want him to admit that he didn't do anything wrong or if he did, then explain why. Nevermind that nobody has actually accused him of doing anything wrong. They want to hang him out to dry. If Alleva had a spine, he'd tell the NCAA we have institutional control. I am controlling it and my coach is going to coach in the tourney.
They should have done this back in October, but no one gave a **** because Dick Vitale wasn't tweeting about it...

LSU looking solid with a 10 point halftime lead. I hope we can come out and finish them off quickly, but I know how we like to play.

LSU looking solid with a 10 point halftime lead. I hope we can come out and finish them off quickly, but I know how we like to play.
No matter how much better LSU is than their opponent, they will always find a way to make it a cardiac game. :shocked:

No matter how much better LSU is than their opponent, they will always find a way to make it a cardiac game. :shocked:

Yep, they're letting Florida creep back in....

Yep, they're letting Florida creep back in....
Even if they can pull this game out, they won't be going much farther in this tourney playing this poorly. Suddenly everything is going against the Tigers and Florida now realizes that this is their game to lose as well.

Even if they can pull this game out, they won't be going much farther in this tourney playing this poorly. Suddenly everything is going against the Tigers and Florida now realizes that this is their game to lose as well.

Waters is working hard on the court to try to keep the team together, but you can almost see how they're coming unglued.

Waters is working hard on the court to try to keep the team together, but you can almost see how they're coming unglued.
Yep, the foul on that three point attempt is proof that LSU doesn't have their heads in this game. Florida just hung in there until LSU started beating themselves.

It was a good game plan. :covri:

Florida is our Krytonite.

LSU has fallen apart now.
But also some very poor officiating. :rant: I guess I should expect it by now. :covri:

• 1Like
Reactions: red
I wonder if we would have lost this game if we still had our coach? I'm really mad right now.

That "foul" on Naz earlier was non-existent.

Well, of course.

It's over folks. The Tigers' men's basketball program has returned to mediocrity.

But it was fun while it lasted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom