2018 LSU Recruiting Thread (2 Viewers)

I'm getting worried about Surtain. If he flips to Bama, it's gonna hurt doubley bad.
I wouldn't worry, too much. Bama fans think every player that visits campus is headed to Bama because they cant fathom that others kids would actually consider other schools if they have the choice. Saban knows how to read kid and his visit to Eddie Smith immediately after Surtain left tells me all I need to know: it's far from a Bama lock.

Aranda and Raymond were in home with Surtain right after the Bama visit. If you see LSU start recruiting other CBs real hard, then get worried.

In case anyone is curious about how the LSU staff feels about James Foster, this is from yesterday which is 1 week from signing day.
f79550c6eb09446c72319aeb5082d5db.jpg

In case anyone is curious about how the LSU staff feels about James Foster, this is from yesterday which is 1 week from signing day.
f79550c6eb09446c72319aeb5082d5db.jpg

Uhhh, someone needs to tell Coach Ensminger that he is doing the 'L' wrong.

Everyone else has it right and he is giving it to himself.........:covri: :hihi:

I hate the “L” gesture.

My whole life, that stood for one thing- Loser.

I hate the “L” gesture.

My whole life, that stood for one thing- Loser.

I always think of loser as well whenever I see the gesture, so I wish they had used a different gesture. With that said, I'm getting used to it, and can live with it, as long as they don't put it on their forehead.

Commitment Announcement Schedule: (Link)
  • Patrick Surtain Jr, Feb 7 @0900
  • Tyson Campbell,. Feb 7 @0900
  • Andrew Chatfield, Feb 7 @0900
  • JaMarr Chase, Feb 7 @1200
  • Aaron Brule, Feb 7 @1200
  • Glenn Beal, Feb 7 @1200
  • James Foster, @1000
  • Mario Goodrich, @0730
  • Ar'Darius Washington, TBD
  • Michael Williams, @1440

Final four prediction:

Joseph
Surtain
Chase

Not sure on number 4. I doubt it’s Goodrich or Foster. Maybe Washington or Beal. I’ll go with Washington.

If we get Joseph, Chase and Surtain, tigers end up with a solid top ten class, maybe 8th or ninth ranked.

Final four prediction:

Joseph
Surtain
Chase

Not sure on number 4. I doubt it’s Goodrich or Foster. Maybe Washington or Beal. I’ll go with Washington.

If we get Joseph, Chase and Surtain, tigers end up with a solid top ten class, maybe 8th or ninth ranked.

Nola writer Jimmy Smith predicting Goodrich to LSU. That would be quite a haul with the other three.

Ar'Darius Washington has finally spoken up and acknowledged that he's going to sign with TCU tomorrow.

Joseph, Surtain, Jr and Chase sounds right to me. Today these kids should be reaching out to the coaches and letting them know if they'll be committing or not. Something might sneak out on the message boards or Twitter tonight, but it seems Foster is leaning towards FSU and Goodrich is leaning towards Clemson. LSU isn't out of it from what's being published, but those two schools have a slight lead over LSU for those players. Foster had damn near the entire offensive staff at his house last week., the love and interest is definitely there. The family seems to be on-board and LSU is obviously prioritizing him over Goodrich.

Interestingly enough, Goodrich made his official visits to Clemson AND to LSU with Surtain. I'm not sure of they planned it that way, but I think it's good the two will have each other for reference and form some kind of relationship. Perhaps PS2 will drag Mario along with him to Baton Rouge.

After that, it's Glenn Beal for LSU although Bama has been on him hot and heavy and it's not really a position that LSU needs more kids anyway. Michael Williams is still a possibility. Before you get disappointed on a kid like Williams being brought into the class at the last minute, remember Duke Riley was was offered a spot similarly at the last minute. He became a key special teams player for three years and then a Team Captain and Defensive MVP his Senior year.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict the 25th spot remains open for a possible transfer or rollback next year. This team might need a RB or a QB after the spring practices and it might be handy to keep a spot open for someone.

LSU finishes #9.

I am revising based on new info.

LSU gets Joseph, Surtain, Chase and Goodrich. That might get them up to 8th ranked class.

Washington to TCU.

Beal to Bama.

The one I am not sure about is Goodrich, but I’ll go with LSU. That would be awesome. All four of these players are top 100. Quite a finish if it happens.

Now everyone is saying Surtain to Bama. That would not be good for LSU or Orgeron.

I am revising based on new info.

LSU gets Joseph, Surtain, Chase and Goodrich. That might get them up to 8th ranked class.

Washington to TCU.

Beal to Bama.

The one I am not sure about is Goodrich, but I’ll go with LSU. That would be awesome. All four of these players are top 100. Quite a finish if it happens.
Goodrich to Clemson

Mother&&$&&$

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom