2018 - Might be a darn good gaming year (1 Viewer)

No mention of God of War? come on guys, you're better then that!

Also, I've been playing Monster Hunter World and I'm completely addicted. Even skipped a day of work to play it. Its definitely a carrot on a stick type of game, but it has done a great job of keeping me engrossed.

I bought it, but I ended up starting Skyrim while that and Dragon FighterZ was installing... and I've been hooked on Skyrim for a few days.

Ok... I don't get excited for Remasters... but Burnout Paradise is being remastered for a March 16th release. Hell yiss.

that's still one of the best racing games ever made

I just saw they redid Secret of Mana, but I'm not paying $40 for it.

I just saw they redid Secret of Mana, but I'm not paying $40 for it.

Yea, I'll wait for the Holiday sale to add that to the collection of games I'll never get around to, to go with Final Fantasy 12 and 9 I recently purchased(again).

Yea, I'll wait for the Holiday sale to add that to the collection of games I'll never get around to, to go with Final Fantasy 12 and 9 I recently purchased(again).

I haven't taken the packaging off of The Fracture But Whole yet. I understand. haha.

So basically, 2018 was a crappy year for gaming and only RDR 2 can save it.

I dunno. How as God of War or Detroit: Becoming Human? I only played the demo of the latter.

And it's always the back half of the year that has the good games.

I dunno. How as God of War or Detroit: Becoming Human? I only played the demo of the latter.

And it's always the back half of the year that has the good games.

God of War was incredible, but it's only one game and since it has no multiplayer, it was really only a week or so of playing time. DBH was terrible, I'm sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom