2018 MLB Playoffs! (1 Viewer)

I have tuned in to five minutes of baseball all season. I am not a fan but my dad and brother love the Astros. So I turned it on to pull for them. The Sox got five runs as I watched.

I apologize Stros fans. I won't do it again. :(

I have tuned in to five minutes of baseball all season. I am not a fan but my dad and brother love the Astros. So I turned it on to pull for them. The Sox got five runs as I watched.

I apologize Stros fans. I won't do it again. :(

Lol
Sox didn’t win 108 by accident. Hinch brought in two guys he shouldn’t have.
Altuve and Correa being hurt will probably cost the Stros, but it’s ok. They brought it all home last year so all is well either way.
And Bregman will be a HOF’er if he stays healthy.

Lol
Sox didn’t win 108 by accident. Hinch brought in two guys he shouldn’t have.
Altuve and Correa being hurt will probably cost the Stros, but it’s ok. They brought it all home last year so all is well either way.
And Bregman will be a HOF’er if he stays healthy.

I'm greedy! I want back to back titles

I'm greedy! I want back to back titles

I’d like that too, just thankful as a fan since 85 that I got to see one. They aren’t done yet. Carlos and Jose are hurting but the Stros are a proud group of guys. They will fight. Hinch must be smarter and we’ve got to stop with the passed balls, walks, hit batters etc. Sox are an incredible team that doesn’t need second and third chances.

Link from Reddit

Apparently people are digging up more and more on this. One site has a picture of the guy in the press area taking pictures with his cellphone. Kinda shady given it's multiple teams claiming the same thing at this point.

Link from Reddit

Apparently people are digging up more and more on this. One site has a picture of the guy in the press area taking pictures with his cellphone. Kinda shady given it's multiple teams claiming the same thing at this point.

It is indeed shady. And believe when I tell you all teams are utilizing some shady tactics in the postseason.

Sign stealing isn't against the rules, using electronic devices to do it is against the rules. There is a reason Alex Cora has been changing signs when nobody is on base.

Wacky doings at Dodger Stadium, as Miley pitches to and walks the first batter, is then pulled for Woodruff who hits Turner, but then the Brewers get through the inning harmlessly, culminating with a satisfying double play on a Machado grounder. The future of baseball, I guess, if baseball has a future.

Meanwhile the Dodgers continue to rely on great starters while yet again struggling to score. Reminiscent of the Koufax/Drysdale era!

Gonna post this before anyone complains about the fan interference call. Dude was reaching over the wall and it was the correct call.

1539867778115.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom