2018 Prospects to Watch (1 Viewer)

Didn’t ODU have a qb or wr that was highly sought after in one of the previous drafts?

That was a heck of a win. I wish it was as impressive as the Appalachian St vs Michigan game, if only so people would stop messing with my poor Wolverines.
The QB you are referring to was Taylor Heinicke, who was with Minnesota and is now Cam's back-up in Carolina. He was incredible when he played at ODU.

Zach Moss/ Britain Covey- rbs- Utah. Covey is a New England style type rb in the mold of that Danny Woodhead, or even Christian McCaffery (as I’m writing this he just threw a td). He will be a fun one. Moss is just a big fast rb who can catch and block. He is improving every game, and made Utah quick to forget Devante Booker.

My two favorite prospects at this point are:

TE TJ Hockenson, Iowa
I think this guy is the next George Kittle. His teammate, Noah Fant, gets more draft hype, but I think Hock is better.

CB Kristian Fulton, LSU
Another case of a team with a more heralded draft prospect at the same position. Fulton reminds me of Jaire Alexander. He excels is man coverage, is super twitchy, and I think he would succeed in the nickel or outside.

I'd be all about drafting one of these guys if they make it to the 64th pick.

All i know Saints need a CB, TE, Safety, and LBer in offseason. That Lber from ND is a monster. Hes #4 Te'Von Coney...Pure Beast. Hope he slide to the second round.

This even though double teamed.

Mike Luchene
@NFLRoughDraft

#LATech EDGE, Jaylon Ferguson, is up to 17.5 TFL, 12.5 sacks, 9 QB hurries, 2 forced fumbles, and 2 passes defended. He will be included in the first round when I release my initial 2019 mock draft. #NFLDraft

SackDaddy Jaylon Ferguson leads the nation with 12.5 sacks this year and 40 sacks for his career. With 4 more sacks in the next 4 games Ferguson can tie the FBS career sacks record of 44.

Ferguson is already the C-USA career sacks record holder as well as the Louisiana Tech career sacks record holder.

My two favorite prospects at this point are:

TE TJ Hockenson, Iowa
I think this guy is the next George Kittle. His teammate, Noah Fant, gets more draft hype, but I think Hock is better.

CB Kristian Fulton, LSU
Another case of a team with a more heralded draft prospect at the same position. Fulton reminds me of Jaire Alexander. He excels is man coverage, is super twitchy, and I think he would succeed in the nickel or outside.

I'd be all about drafting one of these guys if they make it to the 64th pick.

TE I have been watching. Donald Parham. 6' 8" 240 lbs.

https://gohatters.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5256

Watch em go to other teams as we gots no pickzzzzzzz.

??

And I’m good with that.

I like Irv Smith. We saw him play at Brother Martin for a few years with Pat Swillings son. Sometimes watching these kids play high school football you can just tell why they are so highly recruited

I wouldn’t mind him in NO. His dad wasn’t horrible, but he and Ray Zellers were the ultimate tease players.

Let me know when the Ohio St - SMU game is and we’ll find out our next draftees ?

The Failcons love LSU players, and with their season in the toilet, some of the talking heads in the area have already started talking draft.

They would love nothing more than to nab LSU MLB Devin White and slide Deon Jones to the WLB spot. I can’t even imagine how much I would hate that.

The Failcons love LSU players, and with their season in the toilet, some of the talking heads in the area have already started talking draft.

They would love nothing more than to nab LSU MLB Devin White and slide Deon Jones to the WLB spot. I can’t even imagine how much I would hate that.

Sending this to my Falcon fan best friend.
Lmao he wants White BAD!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom