2018 Prospects to Watch (1 Viewer)

I think WR who has massive upside and could be another 2nd RD steal, a la Mike T, is Colorado St's Preston Williams. He's a former teammate of Kamara's, too. I think he looks eerily similar to Mike T, which is an awesome thing.

You want 2 names to keep an eye on.
WR Anthony Johnson and QB Tyree Jackson both from Buffalo. Johnson is the real deal at WR and he's going to be in the league with people saying how did we miss this guy.

Jackson is a big QB with a big arm. He won't be a starter from day 1 but if he's in the right situation he will have a good career.

You want 2 names to keep an eye on.
WR Anthony Johnson and QB Tyree Jackson both from Buffalo. Johnson is the real deal at WR and he's going to be in the league with people saying how did we miss this guy.

Jackson is a big QB with a big arm. He won't be a starter from day 1 but if he's in the right situation he will have a good career.

This class is so deep at WR that guys like Johnson get lost in the mix, but you’re right. There are a few WRs that will go in those middle rounds, but contribute tremendously in the NFL. Anthony Johnson, Stanley Morgan Jr (Nebraska), Tyre Brady (Marshall), etc. Several guys that don’t blow away with freakish athletic traits, but are solid and capable for what they will be asked. I can legitimately envision 20 or so of the WRs from this class playing meaningful snaps next year. Great class.

And if I had to rank right now, I would say Tyree Jackson is a top 5 QB this year. He has a lot of the same arm talent and physical traits Jimmy Garoppolo had coming into the league, but is a better raw athlete. I think his stock will rise in the coming months.

Guy whos film i like. Fit in great with us. Elite short area seperarion. Long speed. Good compact build/play strength. He could fill a slot and flanker role for us also be our return man.

Really liked his film to. I think his stock and a few others went way up today. We will see what happens in the next few weeks. I think there will be some changes after free agency starts.

Jerry Tillery DT

Oh'ya! I like Jerry Tillery a lot, too! My favorite DT and the guy I think would really fit our D is Khalen Saunders from Western Illinois. I also like Gerald Willis from the U and Danial Wise from Kansas, although I think Wise is crazy undersized. I like the idea of how those guys would fit in our D.

Khalen Saunders: NOTE: Mute that garbage song

Gerald Willis III

Danial Wise

I guy who I really like is EDGE/DL Anthony Nelson from Iowa. He reminds me a lot of Cam Jordan. This dude is a blue collar type of guy who's consistently disruptive vs the pass and a true force player vs the run. He plays DE, OLB, and even lined up at DT a lot this year. Nelson also shows up a lot in clutch moments and all he does is make plays. He also killed it at the Senior Bowl, both in practice and in the game. If not for the more hyped players on Iowa's offense, I think he'd be the top guy coming out of that program this year. Nelson also tested well for his dimensions; 6'7 271 34in arms. His 3cone, in particular, (6.95) is kind of crazy at his size and length. I he'd be awesome paired w/Cam and Davenport. Nelson is one my favorite players in the entire draft.

Yeah, Sean Payton listed needs as DT, TE, Interior OL depth. RB and QB could be needs ,based on free agency. He also said something about 4th LB talking about Craig Robertson was important. Another said Saints would look at TE before draft.

Some of the top Interior OL in free agency. Mark Glowinski has already been resigned.

In draft : Some I like.
Chris Lindstrom
Conner McGovern
Elgton Jenkins
Dru Samia
Ross Pierschbacher

Sleepers:
Terronne Presod - N.C. State
James O'Hagan - Buffalo
Wes Martin - Indiana (My favorite.)

Oh'ya! I like Jerry Tillery a lot, too! My favorite DT and the guy I think would really fit our D is Khalen Saunders from Western Illinois. I also like Gerald Willis from the U and Danial Wise from Kansas, although I think Wise is crazy undersized. I like the idea of how those guys would fit in our D.

Khalen Saunders: NOTE: Mute that garbage song

Gerald Willis III

Danial Wise

Love saunders, mean and quick. Willis seemed to get caught up and blown back too much for my taste.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom