2019 LSU Baseball Thread (1 Viewer)

Unsurprisingly, pitching did us in again.
I was at the game... and each time the pitchers walked another player, the crowd just groaned.
The umpire was calling a very tight strike zone and the LSU pitchers just couldn't hit it consistently. And when they did, their player jacked it out of the yard. :covri:

Holy sheet what an amazing performance by Vandy freshman P Kumar Rocker in game 2.

True (CG) no hitter, two walks and 19 K’s. WOW

Last edited:
Never been done. And man he was just dominant - from nasty stuff to the mental resolve in an elimination game. Amazing stuff from a freshman.

Dang, can we borrow him for a couple innings?

Man, you just CAN NOT get picked off on 3rd base like. That was a crusher.

It was one of the stupidest plays I’ve seen in baseball. There’s no need to be that far away from the base.

Putting Fontenot back out there in the 12th makes me nervous. He's been amazing, but still. There's such a thing as getting too cute with things.

Putting Fontenot back out there in the 12th makes me nervous. He's been amazing, but still. There's such a thing as getting too cute with things.

Like I said, too cute.

Like I said, too cute.

It wasn't cuteness it was what had to be due to bullpen.

Fontenot was pure big league tonite. Over 80 plus and still clocking 93. Left a slider over and Mendoza made a play.

We just didn't have the depth in pitching this year. Hats off to FSU for pulling it off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom