2019 LSU Baseball Thread (1 Viewer)

What his pitch count? Had to be really high
I think 91... And 16 last night.

He was out of his mind tonight. I don't recall an LSU pitcher doing what he did for some years. He was brilliant. 91 pitches and still throwing 91-93.

Miss St looks good, they’ll probably advance. Arkansas and Ole Miss play each other in game 3 tomorrow. Auburn has rubber match with UNC tomorrow - if they can win SEC will have four of the eight slots.

It wasn't cuteness it was what had to be due to bullpen.

Fontenot was pure big league tonite. Over 80 plus and still clocking 93. Left a slider over and Mendoza made a play.

We just didn't have the depth in pitching this year. Hats off to FSU for pulling it off.

I agree that he put on a show and I greatly enjoyed his performance, but there are times when you just get a feeling like it's time to hop off that ride. I'm just saying that I wouldn't have put him back out there at the point I posted. I just had that feeling.

LSU had plenty of chances and didn't capitalize which was pretty much the theme of the season. You hate to lose this way, but good to see Mike Martin get one more shot in the CWS in a season where FSU almost didn't get into the playoffs at all. Lots of good teams will be missing the CWS, including UCLA and Stanford.

Just saying... If Garza hangs on to the tag at home plate, Tigers win.

This proves that even things that happen early in a game can have dire consequences late in the game.

But seriously I do not believe that LSU had the team to take the CWS this year. I hope they can get the arms and bats working a lot more often next year.

Just saying... If Garza hangs on to the tag at home plate, Tigers win.

This proves that even things that happen early in a game can have dire consequences late in the game.

But seriously I do not believe that LSU had the team to take the CWS this year. I hope they can get the arms and bats working a lot more often next year.

For that to happen I think they need to bring a true hitting coach in.

Yep, we've been talking about that for a while now. They just make too many bone-headed mistakes.

I really think that we need to look at the assistant coaching closely. Might be time for a change there.

Tulane's top assistant coach, Eddie Smith, is jumping the sinking ship and taking a "volunteer" grad position with Manieri.
--ugh--
What is going on at Tulane?

from a distance it seemed like things were improving.

Tulane's highest rated recruit since Alemais was told that he qualifies and would be admitted. Then, after turning down $750,000 from the draft, was told by admissions that he did not get admitted. Now, headed to OK St. The family is looking to sue.
Rumor is that Micah Owings had been interviewing for an asst. coach position but withdrew after learning of this. Latham also looking to leave.

Shirt show worsening

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom