2019 LSU Baseball Thread (2 Viewers)

LSU is going to need more than 5 runs to win this one.
Tigers are completely out of serviceable pitchers right now. :covri:

LSU is going to need more than 5 runs to win this one.
Tigers are completely out of serviceable pitchers right now. :covri:

Yep, looks like we'll need a slugfest. The bats are alive right now, though.

And we need a week off to let everyone rest up. Unfortunately, if we win, we get Vandy with not a whole lot of rest. That could get ugly.

Man, these LSU bats are made of molten lava right now.

Yeah, Vandy is well rested for whoever is coming up. I wish the Tigers wouldn't need to win that game to get to host at The Box next week.

Maybe the NCAA will recognize that we have nothing left and give us the benefit of the doubt for having a depleted team right now.

Is 10 run rule in effect?

Well, if LSU can pull off a 'run rule' game, then that would be the best possible 'statement game' they could make right now.

This may be one of the craziest and most unexpected games I have ever seen. It's incredible!

LSU is making sure this one doesn't end at 0300 AM. Also, Saul Garza has found a solution for his smelly gear. Lol

LSU is making sure this one doesn't end at 0300 AM. Also, Saul Garza has found a solution for his smelly gear. Lol

That fragrance of Victoria Secret perfume has been used by many who swear that it is effective in keeping the gnats away.
I've never tried it, but if you decide to do so, I'd recommend telling your best girl why you smell that way before you get home.

I hope and pray that the bats remain this hot against Vandy. It's our only chance.

It's hard to be too upset at the mauling of the Tigers by Vanda this afternoon. This is exactly what I expected would be the case. It would have taken a certifiable miracle for LSU to have advanced to the last game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom