2019 LSU Baseball Thread (1 Viewer)

If LSU had a good team this year, I'm sure they would have.
Give them about two years and they'll be sweeping a few conference series' for us fans.
I mean, outside of Mizzou they have only lost meaningful games to good teams. They have wins vs teams better than LSU is ranked. I would definitely agree they are not worthy of the preseason billing they received, but to say they're not good sounds a bit like Bama fans when Saban only wins by a TD.

Holeee moleee, Florida is up 13-0 in the 5th. :sad:

Yeah Hillard did not last long. We flipped over to finish up the Pre-Endgame Family Marvel Binge.

Holeee moleee, Florida is up 13-0 in the 5th. :sad:
Yeah,... as I mentioned to MLU, it's easy to see that LSU is not a good baseball team right now. I know that all the injuries are playing a part in the weakness of our squad, but losing six of the last eight games shows that the Tigers are not CWS material this year as they were predicted to be. Consistent pitching and timely hits are missing this year. But hopefully they can get it turned around for the 2020 season. Tigers fans have a different standard of 'good' than most other college baseball fan bases.

I can't remember an LSU team with more hype disappoint like this one. Hard to watch.
We are going to need the LSU football team to pick up the slack this year.
Too bad I'm not more of a gymnastics fan. :hihi:

Cole Henry is on his game today...

Henry is done after 5 innings w/ 12 Ks. LSU up 13-1 over UF. Looks like the tigers are paying back last night with an arsewhipping.

Cole Henry is on his game today...

Henry is done after 5 innings w/ 12 Ks. LSU up 13-1 over UF. Looks like the tigers are paying back last night with an arse whipping.
If we could only have about 6 or 7 more pitchers just like Henry. Maybe even a few in a left handed version. :hihi:
He has be getting better with every appearance and was absolutely awesome last night! :9:

If we could only have about 6 or 7 more pitchers just like Henry. Maybe even a few in a left handed version. :hihi:
He has be getting better with every appearance and was absolutely awesome last night! :9:

We could just let him pitch every game. He's young, he doesn't need that much rest. :melike:

I am reading that UF is out of pitching for today.

Cool, let their outfielders throw some batting practice to Tiger hitters.

LSU takes the series from UF, 2/1 while stomping them the last 22 innings or so. This will quiet the kneejerk reactions until the next midweek loss to Lamar or Tech.

Last edited:
Hess to the bullpen. Hilliard started last night and seems to have finally found his pitch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom