2019 LSU Recruiting Thread (1 Viewer)

LSU has added 6-3, 235 lb ILB Kendall McCallum who will be an alum of the same HS that produced Kwon Alexander. The two are very different players, Kwon being a fast, sideline to sideline type and McCallum being a hole-filling thumper. He picked LSU over Ole Miss and Mizzou after camp this past weekend.

I assume that this commitment likely signals the end of chasing 5-star ILB, Nakobe Dean.
Nope. McCallum means that Zach Edwards better find another team to commit soon. LSU will get a commitment from 4 star New Orleans linebacker Donte Starks on Sunday.

...and now LSU flips 6-1, 165 CB Cordale Flott who was committed to Auburn. He's the #51 CB in the country and currently rising from his performances on the camp circuit this summer.

Looks there is 1 spot left for a DB in this class. I'd like to see Bush, but Kimbrough would be a good get, too.
I don't see Bush coming here at the moment. I think he possibly ends up at Tennessee. I still think Kimbrough will end up at Florida.

Donte Starks makes it official and commits to LSU. This is a huge commitment. Only 7-8 spots left at this point.

Zach Edwards also decommitted from LSU last night. This no surprised and as I said he was not a take anymore for LSU when LSU got McCallum.

MLU, on one of the local sports shows today, I heard speculation that LSU doesn't have that many big names left to add, therefore, a bunch of the teams behind them right now are going to end up jumping LSU leaving LSU probably at 12 or 13 for the 2019 recruiting class

I don't know that much about recruiting, but what do you think about that speculation??

MLU, on one of the local sports shows today, I heard speculation that LSU doesn't have that many big names left to add, therefore, a bunch of the teams behind them right now are going to end up jumping LSU leaving LSU probably at 12 or 13 for the 2019 recruiting class

I don't know that much about recruiting, but what do you think about that speculation??
Total speculation LSU is in the mix for a lot of big names still.
ISHMAEL SOPSHER DT 5 star amite
JOHN EMERY JR RB 4 star DESTREHAN
Devonte Lee WR Amite 4 Star
Ray Parker OT 4 Star ruston

Donte Starks makes it official and commits to LSU. This is a huge commitment. Only 7-8 spots left at this point.

Hey MLU. I just want to thank you for being so on top of LSU’s recruiting situation. I really, really appreciate it

QB Cord Sandberg will be visiting LSU on July 28th/29th. He just retired from the Phillies minor league team. He has a preferred walk on offer from LSU at the moment. He was in the class of 2013 originally and was a 247 composite 4 star. He signed w/ Miss St out of high school, and kinda plays IMO as baby Tim Tebow.

I expect Sopsher and Lee will be Tigers.
Saban is big on Sopsher so we need to keep working.

It should also be noted that we currently have 3 guys from Alabama and could be adding another. That’s a big jump from what we’ve been getting out of Alabama. Not sure why.

Look for RB John Emery to commit to LSU sometime in the early part of August. Things have really shifted into LSU's favor here recently.

Emery committed to UGA and Noah Cain released his final 6 that includes LSU. I'd feel better about flipping Emery from MSU than UGA, but I'm sure the staff will continue to work him. Cain is probably a UT lean right now. LSU have been working Michael Hollins at U High as their fall back plan at RB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom