2019 NBA off season tracker - Woj: Draymond signs max deal (3 Viewers)

Adrian Wojnarowski
?
Verified account

@wojespn
31s31 seconds ago
More
Boston Celtics center Al Horford will not exercise the $30.1M option on his 2019-20 contract and become an unrestricted free agent, league sources tell ESPN. Horford and the Celtics both have interest in working toward a new deal in July, sources tell ESPN.

Jonathan Givony
?
Verified account

@DraftExpress
4m4 minutes ago
More
Darius Garland will conduct a last-minute workout in Tarrytown with the New York Knicks tomorrow, a source told ESPN. Garland is in serious consideration for the No. 3 pick. Minnesota, Boston, Chicago are teams looking at potentially trading up to No. 4 with Garland in mind.

Things are really unraveling fast in Houston. I'm sure they would love to trade Paul, but I can't imagine any team taking on that ridiculous contract at his age. So if that relationship can't be mended, they may be forced to trade Harden. It's crazy how things have changed so quickly. Who would have thought 6 months ago that the Pelicans would be in a much better position than the Rockets?

Jonathan Givony
?
Verified account

@DraftExpress
4m4 minutes ago
More
Darius Garland will conduct a last-minute workout in Tarrytown with the New York Knicks tomorrow, a source told ESPN. Garland is in serious consideration for the No. 3 pick. Minnesota, Boston, Chicago are teams looking at potentially trading up to No. 4 with Garland in mind.

If this is even close to being possible, then we have to hold the 4th pick.... and hope NY somehow screws this up and doesn't take RJ or Ja... how sweet would that be?

I don't see Griff handing Horford $100 million of anything, much less dollars. It's got to be a desperate team with lots of salary cap space. Horford in NOLA would be pretty great, but that price really backs you in a corner with what the Pels are working with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom