2019 NBA off season tracker - Woj: Draymond signs max deal (4 Viewers)

It's only an ACL those aren't the career altering injury they used to be. If it was his achilles like Durant then I'd say pass.

They still take a full year to recover from... and that means he's likely to not play at all next season... since it happened in the last game of the Finals this year.

That 'Let's dance' story is pretty funny especially as twitter was joking with David Griffin as Thanos...

D9mdpKLXkAAEr2c.jpg

I would take Capela for a first.

And then hope they can't move Gordon or Tucker and get stuck with no Butler. Or they do move all 3 and still miss on him.

"David Griffin on what the Pelicans need, "Culture-driver veterans"

True we need leadership, culture drivers, and mentors. We also need a 3 PT threat and a proven Center.
I take that cap space and aggressively pursue Al Horford and Patrick Beverly, both great mentors and leaders.
Pat Bev really stepped up Shai's game in LA, he can do the same with Neil, he's also deadly with 3's. Maybe he can teach Lonzo how to shoot? haha
Al Horford is an incredible leader and would take Hayes and Zion under his wing as a perfect mentor. Hope we can make it happen.

Horford strikes me a player who fits that but his price tag will be far too much. And as for Beverly, he is close to Draymond level of dislike for me. I was at a game earlier last season sitting in the lower section and that dude was one of thebiggest whiners, floppers and dirty players I had seen not named Draymond.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom