2019 NFL Draft DT John Cominsky vs Aaron Donald (1 Viewer)

I was extremely high on Cam Jordan and JJ Watt in 2011. Didn't think we had a chance at either one. Wasn't a big fan of McDowell or really any 6'5 290 pound DE since 2011.

I thought Jordan was exclusively 3-4 but he proved me wrong after he lost weight following his rookie year.

I also liked Muhammad Wilkerson that draft.

Leonard Williams was the last guy that massive to write home about.

I had a high grade on Nathan Peterman so i cant say anything lol
That guy had all the physical traits, but terrible decision making. His senior bowl was cringe worthy, I remember he threw 4 or 5 picks in that game, not the best showing.

My top 2nd rd pick pass rushers that are likely to be available at #62 rankings:

1) John Cominsky----Aaron Donald/Cam Jordan

2)Jaylon Ferguson------Junior Gallette

3)Nate Harvey----------(built and plays like a slower Von Miller) or Demarcus Lawrence

4) Khalen Saunders----Casey Hampton/Grady Jackson

5)Joe Jackson----Darren Howard/Alex Okafor

Later Options: RDs 5-7

Maxx Crosby
Wyatt Ray

They need to pull the trigger on this Kid and DE Joe Jackson in rounds 4 and 5.

This guy is a workout creation. He does not play play up to those lofty numbers. He's an undersized run stuffer at best, who has imaginary pass rush potential cause of what he did in his underwear. I'm loving the panic picks and overdrafts ATL has made, so far, lol!

This guy is a workout creation. He does not play play up to those lofty numbers. He's an undersized run stuffer at best, who has imaginary pass rush potential cause of what he did in his underwear. I'm loving the panic picks and overdrafts ATL has made, so far, lol!

Lol.

Ok.

He even got a few pressures and a batted pass in the Senior bowl.

Not a good development.

Sounds like hopeful thinking instead of an accurate assessment.

Lol.

Ok.

He even got a few pressures and a batted pass in the Senior bowl.

Not a good development.

Exactly...Not a good development for Falcons.

Sounds like hopeful thinking instead of an accurate assessment.

Nah, hopeful thinking is ATL drafting Cominsky and expecting him to be anything more than an athlete. Just playing captain obvious.

Exactly...Not a good development for Falcons.

Nah, hopeful thinking is ATL drafting Cominsky and expecting him to be anything more than an athlete. Just playing captain optimist.

Fify

Trying to reduce player evaluation to their physical measurables by comparison with established NFL veterans and trumpeting about a few stats in a one off All Star game is a flawed exercise, in my opinion. It does a disservice to the amount of effort you put into exploring and then sharing what you've found with the rest of us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom