2019 NFL Final 53 Transaction Cut Thread (1 Viewer)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WHO DAT! Several NFL teams have already started waiving, trading , and terminating player contracts immediately after their final preaseason games tonight.

I expect to see the saints wrs , rbs, and te's who dropped passes tonight hit this list by noon friday.
That's not even close to the reason they'll be cut. The decision was already made before kick off.

They'll be cut because they were playing *at all* last night. Something like 43 Saints were inactive last night because they're locks for the roster, so all but 10-15 (allowing for injuries) of those playing last night will be hitting the street in the next 24 hours.

Preseason game 4 rarely decides a player's future, regardless of our desire to find meaning in those preseason finales.

That's not even close to the reason they'll be cut. The decision was already made before kick off.

They'll be cut because they were playing *at all* last night. Something like 43 Saints were inactive last night because they're locks for the roster, so all but 10-15 (allowing for injuries) of those playing last night will be hitting the street in the next 24 hours.

Preseason game 4 rarely decides a player's future, regardless of our desire to find meaning in those preseason finales.

Good perspective, I think Donte Harris who was playing in last nights game has a very good chance of being 1 out of those 10 individuals who makes the roster.

I think Donte Harris, who was playing in last nights game, has a very good chance of being 1 out of those 10 individuals who makes the roster.
I think it's got to be one of the easier calls for us as fans. But does he fit inside the 53 overall? They apparently had five WR locked in before the game (game day inactives) so can they fit Harris plus one other, or do they have to compromise?

Saints won't report until the very last minute. No use hitting the refresh button today.

Yeah that’s true they’ll go as far as stringing it out until the next day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom