2019 NFL Schedule to be released on April 18th (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Found this info on google... schedule to be released on thursday... apparently someone leaked Cleveland schedule. They're supposedly playing Arizona on Thanksgiving.

I really hope we don’t play the Rams week 1. Chances are it will be a Monday Night Game. I hope we play them later in the season. Really hoping to go an away game this season too.

Last edited:
If we don't get a home Halloween game on Thursday night... NFL really doesn't care about NOLA

My guess are prime time games are Houston, Dallas, San Francisco, Chicago, and L.A.

Pretty decent story about them hopefully getting it better to read while you wait.

Man that is fascinating.

Goes to show the NFL doesn’t “hate us” as so many like to suggest.

It’s crazy to think there are More possibilities for an single year NFL schedule (10 to the 300th) than there are atoms in the universe (10 to the 80).

Peter King thinks the schedule will be drop Wed night, b/c so many people are doing other things with a 3-day weekend. Either way, looking foward to it.

Peter King thinks the schedule will be drop Wed night, b/c so many people are doing other things with a 3-day weekend. Either way, looking foward to it.
Mike Florio thinks Tuesday, but either way it should be sometime this week. Ready to make my travel plans.

I doubt the NFL gives us a "good" schedule this year. Meaning, fewer teams coming off a Bye week or no Thursday Night road games against another team coming off of a Bye week. we will know soon enough, I just think the NFL will have any "penalty" points shaded against the Saints. They don't want the Saints in the Super Bowl and everybody saying they should have been there last year, but for the worst non-call in NFL history.

I really hope we don’t play the Rams week 1. Chances are it will be a Monday Night Game. I hope we play them later in the season. Really hoping to go an away game this season too.

Same here. I would like to go to this game but can't travel in Sept. for work, and I really would rather go to LA then Seattle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom